The Student Room Group

How to approach a girl in college?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by morgan8002
Approach from downwind and stay in the foliage as long as possible.

what does that even mean lol
Original post by dean01234
Don't say that you 'need' to talk to her, very bad phrasing.

You could do something similar, but think more along the lines of: "Hey, I've seen you around and think you're really [beautiful, attractive, aesthetically pleasing, any other complement] so I wanted to meet you. *extend hand* I'm anonymous #1 "

yeah that sounds good, but i don't want to do that if shes with her friends sitting down on the bench lol but fk it, i will just go for it !
Original post by L'Evil Wolf
XD

Nope I am the wolf :smile:

Were you the fish before your reincarnation?
Original post by morgan8002
Were you the fish before your reincarnation?

Currently am undead?

No I am a wolf technically, not a fish?

Are you asking whether the fish was the muse for this name? XD
Original post by L'Evil Wolf
Are you asking whether the fish was the muse for this name? XD

Yeah.
Original post by Anonymous
yeah that sounds good, but i don't want to do that if shes with her friends sitting down on the bench lol but fk it, i will just go for it !

Its really tricky to approach a girl who is with her friends, they are going to be wary of you and might not even let her go off to talk to you. Plus it just adds to the stress of the situation, if you can try and speak to her when she's on her own.
Its really tricky to approach a girl who is with her friends, they are going to be wary of you and might not even let her go off to talk to you. Plus it just adds to the stress of the situation, if you can try and speak to her when she's on her own.
lol the problem is that i have never seen her alone :/ she comes to college with her friends and leaves college with her friends but i think its best to approach her when shes leaving college? then going up to her when shes sitting somewhere
Reply 27
Lol he can't do that as he's i college so they know the buildings so it would just be obvious he's trying to find a reason to talk to her

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
lol the problem is that i have never seen her alone :/ she comes to college with her friends and leaves college with her friends but i think its best to approach her when shes leaving college? then going up to her when shes sitting somewhere

Do you know what her name is? You might be able to get away with something like 'jessica could I steal you away from your friends for a couple of minutes' or ' ___ can I borrow you for a moment'. I don't think it will matter too much when, but in between class might be slightly better because you know that she won't have to go anywhere until next period but might have to rush home after school. Good luck :smile:
Maybe the 12 stage plan leading up to asking for her facebook details is the best way to not scare off really shy girls. But beating around the bush can hurt your chances with any girl who isn't a delicate wallflower.
I understand where you are coming from, but i have to make my intentions clear at one point so if she is shy, it won't make a difference if i do it the first time or second,third time.
Do you know what her name is? You might be able to get away with something like 'jessica could I steal you away from your friends for a couple of minutes' or ' ___ can I borrow you for a moment'. I don't think it will matter too much when, but in between class might be slightly better because you know that she won't have to go anywhere until next period but might have to rush home after school. Good luck :smile:

okay thank you, i only see her on a certain day, so next time, i will go and say something like that :P
Reply 32
What you suggest is way too intense and highly risky. Best bet is to find some way to meet her socially and to flirt a bit to judge interest.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending