The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lol why would anyone allow it

It's disgusting in every single way, sticking a penis into that hole
Original post by Josb
Google "anal sex", there are approximately 4,847,681,072 videos on the subject. You will rapidly lose your innocence.

nooooo thanks....
i dont want my parents to see anal sex in my history :u:
Reply 102
Original post by fatima1998
nooooo thanks....
i dont want my parents to see anal sex in my history :u:

Delete your history or open a private window like everybody.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Josb
Delete your history or open a private window like everybody.

ermmm :erm:
as soon i click on a website it counts in my weekly report... my dad set up a thing in windows laptop where he receives weekly report showing what i have used...
Original post by Anonymous
So although I belong to a biracial (persian/Pakistani/Jamaican) background, my family have never been religious unfortunately. I started going out with this Asian guy and he practises but is not very religious either. We got into a conversation about sex and I mentioned anal sex, as a joke. He was so against it like it's haram and considered really bad. I thought he was implying to sex before marriage but apparently it's forbidden. Why isn't it allowed for a married couple to enjoy sex they way they want to ? And do Muslims still do it anyway ? ..

How do you post a anonymous post?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 105
ermmm :erm:
as soon i click on a website it counts in my weekly report... my dad set up a thing in windows laptop where he receives weekly report showing what i have used...

So he can see your TSR activity? Because you always comment on the filthiest threads. :spank:
Original post by Josb
Google "anal sex", there are approximately 4,847,681,072 videos on the subject. You will rapidly lose your innocence.

something is wrong with you. always on muslim threads, encouraging weird things.
Original post by Josb
So he can see your TSR activity? Because you always comment on the filthiest threads. :spank:

haha.. not really...
it will only comes up as thestudentroom.com not the whole link
Reply 108
Original post by Anonymous
something is wrong with you. always on muslim threads, encouraging weird things.

Yeah, I'm a filth kuffar. :u:

haha.. not really...
it will only comes up as thestudentroom.com not the whole link

Fortunately for you.:tongue:
isn't anal sex is same as oral sex???? :s-smilie:
i think i got myself confused because these are the new terms i have learnt recently

Nope. Its arguably the complete opposite :wink: But don't worry, it seems you're too innocent to be exposed to it.

Original post by muslimstanisyed
Because its disgusting

How would you even know?
Original post by Josb

Fortunately for you.:tongue:

haha ikr.. thats why i am on this thread otherwise i have to think 10x before clicking it :u:
Original post by BristolFresher15
Nope. Its arguably the complete opposite :wink: But don't worry, it seems you're too innocent to be exposed to it.

i am defo innocent but old enough to know about :biggrin:
but then i just dont want to know about this :u:
Original post by Josb

No you're just a weirdo :rofl:
It's rare to see people argue about anal sex lol
Original post by kkboyk
It's rare to see people argue about anal sex lol

Ikr lol..I think I regret making this thread
Original post by Gladiatorsword
How do you post a anonymous post?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Easy. Just tick the box that says 'make post anonymously' when ur asking a question
Reply 116
Original post by DesiGirl31
spots... in ur mouth? :ninja:

i know that is what im saying like wtf is that supposed to mean?
You are already in a haram relationship. I don't think your religion is important to you otherwise you wouldn't be asking such things until your were married.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samzy21
You are already in a haram relationship. I don't think your religion is important to you otherwise you wouldn't be asking such things until your were married.

Posted from TSR Mobile

When do you think a person should get married?
I agree too it's a bit *****y pmsl

Latest

Trending

Trending