The Student Room Group

Why you should delete 'Nudes' in my opinion.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by impressive
i don't have nudes...

Spoiler

posted from tsr mobile

ooo la la
Original post by Mayhem™
Where's the fun in deleting them? :sexface:

You're not old enough for this thread pls
Original post by urbanlocations
I have had many nudes sent to me in the past and not saved a single one.. I just think it's wrong that some males/females mostly males save nudes.

and here are my reasons:

1. If you ever fell out with the person some idiots post them online.

2. Your phone is not 100% safe therefore someone such as a repair company can view your images if your phone got broke. Same with a laptop company.

3.If the image(s) got leaked the girl/boy could do something stupid such as suicide.

The list could go on forever but I am so against this because I have family in the Cyber Crime section of the Police. In which they tell me 1 picture such as a nude image could destroy a persons life forever, even yours.

Little rant over. Moral of the story I don't think it's right if a male saves a nude unless there in a secure relationship and if it did end then the person should delete them.

I don't understand why you're criticising the people who receive them, rather than the people who send them.
Original post by RobML
I have genitals and I'm sure everyone, both stranger and familiar, are aware of that, so what negative consequences could be derived from this fact? I'll even post some nudes here if the mods allow it.
I'm not even convinced that is entirely jocular.

But really though Rob, you're right.

Personally if nude pictures of me in sexy clothing and sexy positions were leaked, I really couldn't care less. Everyone knows I have genitals as you say - and ****, now more people would realise how damn sexy my body is too :biggrin:

So if anything it is a good thing. Even if literally everyone ****ing found out, I wouldn't care.

Only exception would be potential employers - but really, why would they find out? And also my parents if it is a naughty BDSM pic or something. They're not too sexually open minded.
Reply 24
Original post by TorpidPhil
I'm not even convinced that is entirely jocular.

But really though Rob, you're right.

Personally if nude pictures of me in sexy clothing and sexy positions were leaked, I really couldn't care less. Everyone knows I have genitals as you say - and ****, now more people would realise how damn sexy my body is too :biggrin:

So if anything it is a good thing. Even if literally everyone ****ing found out, I wouldn't care.

Only exception would be potential employers - but really, why would they find out? And also my parents if it is a naughty BDSM pic or something. They're not too sexually open minded.

What companies exclusively employ asexual Ken dolls? They sound like fun.

Posted from TSR Mobile
1. Don't let idiots have access to them. Better yet don't let anyone besides the two of you access them.

2. You can add security onto phones, but I still don't think it's a good idea to save them onto your phone. I'm not sure what you mean by laptop companies. If you want to save them on a laptop/desktop then save them somewhere that's not easy to find, with no easily searchable titles etc.. Don't allow random people to have access to your hard drives unsupervised and encrypt them if there's a legitimate security concern.

3. See 1 and 2.
Original post by morgan8002
1. Don't let idiots have access to them. Better yet don't let anyone besides the two of you access them.

2. You can add security onto phones, but I still don't think it's a good idea to save them onto your phone. I'm not sure what you mean by laptop companies. If you want to save them on a laptop/desktop then save them somewhere that's not easy to find, with no easily searchable titles etc.. Don't allow random people to have access to your hard drives unsupervised and encrypt them if there's a legitimate security concern.

3. See 1 and 2.

System.out.println(NO NO NO);
System.out.println(NO NO NO);

Compile error. Expected ")".
i would never send them tbh? i don't understand why people do, you could just show them in real life rather then take a pic that could ruin your life???
Hmm some people trust me :L

I can imagine! Ha ha
Original post by morgan8002
Compile error. Expected ":wink:".

My second name in UNI is 'Error'
you people are absolutely horrible

Quick Reply

Latest