The Student Room Group

Wwyd if you fell deeply in love with your friends bf/ gf and feelings were returned?

I am watching cheaters the show right now :biggrin: but it made me think....

When I say "deeply in love", I mean that you are sure that you cannot find anyone like that person no matter how hard you search, they make you feel like everything you've desired to feel all your life. It is't just a lust filled desire, it's a genuine feeling. The feelings are returned but nobody has made a move yet.

What would you do? would you go for it and hurt your friend? or are you more loyal than that? :smile:

My answer: As a girl who has never had any proper friends, I have yet to know what if feels like you have an amazing friendship with somebody. But as someone who has a deep desire to feel the way I'm trying to describe, I would make the move. I think it would hurt deeply to just watch that person with somebody else.
I know that someone is gonna be "deeply" hurt because of this.
Reply 2
Original post by samina_ay
I know that someone is gonna be "deeply" hurt because of this.

Would you go for it?
Reply 3
Bump! :redface:
I'd make the move.
Original post by Anonymous
Bump! :redface:

When I say "deeply in love", I mean that you are sure that you cannot find anyone like that person no matter how hard you search, they make you feel like everything you've desired to feel all your life. It is't just a lust filled desire, it's a genuine feeling. The feelings are returned but nobody has made a move yet.

What would you do? would you go for it and hurt your friend? or are you more loyal than that? :smile:

My answer: As a girl who has never had any proper friends, I have yet to know what if feels like you have an amazing friendship with somebody. But as someone who has a deep desire to feel the way I'm trying to describe, I would make the move. I think it would hurt deeply to just watch that person with somebody else.

#homewrecker
Reply 7
#homewrecker

I just want to fall in love, okay?!!! :frown:

It's not a crimeeeee, not if the other person wants it too! :frown:
Reply 8
Original post by alkaline.

Well that was helpful, thank you very much for your answer!

C'mon, you know you would?! :colone:
I just want to fall in love, okay?!!! :frown:

It's not a crimeeeee, not if the other person wants it too! :frown:

Seriously, it's not that hard to find. It's just a chemical reaction in your brain.

Where have morals gone
Well that was helpful, thank you very much for your answer!

C'mon, you know you would?! :colone:

no. despite being an *******, I'm too loyal for that.

Spoiler

I don't cheat. Never.
Seriously, it's not that hard to find. It's just a chemical reaction in your brain.

Where have morals gone

I don't think you lack morals if it's for the "right" reasons. As I said, it's not just lust filled. It's purposely done to hurt someone.

It is hard, I suppose I'm very specific when it comes to men. If he is my definition of perfect (the perfect mixture of looks and intellect), it would definitely hurt inside knowing I couldn't have him.
Original post by alkaline.
no. despite being an *******, I'm too loyal for that.

Spoiler

Alright, fair enough. I'm not that "loyal" unless the friend was like the closest thing to a sister to me, I could never hurt her. But then again, I don't know, as I said I genuinely crave that feeling with somebody....

I know it's awful, but atleast I admit it :redface:
Would you go for it?

No i wouldn't steal someone's boyfriend.. thats mad

... okay, maybe because you have yet to have a really close friend this can be understood.
But seriously, not okay. First off, if you think you'll never find someone like them, you're obviously a little naive. You'd ruin a friendship over a relationship you don't even know will last cos of a few childish reasons xD
Nah I'd take a step back and wonder when I became dishonest enough to even consider it...
I would deeply penetrate her.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending