The Student Room Group

An angel came to me and told me I could fly

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Hamoody
Without a mattress? That's better. Now I want you to do this:

with a difference. I want you to do it headfirst. And with as much energy as you can muster. Good luck :yy:

I did it twice for good measure :biggrin:.
Original post by John55
I did it twice for good measure :biggrin:.

Nope, I don't think you did it correctly. Had you done it correctly, you wouldn't be online any longer. Try again please :no:
Reply 22
Original post by xobeauty
Oh I only read up to "I never have".

I'm worried about you.

Yet another thing people often say to me :holmes: ... I'll take it as a compliment! :biggrin:
Reply 23
You need to lay off those citric acid tabs, John... :'p

PlGLET
Reply 24
Original post by Hamoody
Nope, I don't think you did it correctly. Had you done it correctly, you wouldn't be online any longer. Try again please :no:

Well maybe you just didn't tell me how to do it right :angry:.
Original post by John55
Well maybe you just didn't tell me how to do it right :angry:.

Just like that gif image. Run towards your bed as fast as you can and then a head dive.
Reply 26
Original post by Hamoody
Just like that gif image. Run towards your bed as fast as you can and then a head dive.

Nope, nothin, I think your lying to me :mad:.
Original post by John55
Nope, nothin, I think your lying to me :mad:.

I believe YOU are lying in here because my methods have never yet failed :naughty:
Reply 28
Original post by Hamoody
I believe YOU are lying in here because my methods have never yet failed :naughty:

Why, have you jumped face first into a solid object before? :lolwut:
Original post by John55
Why, have you jumped face first into a solid object before? :lolwut:

Uhh not me mate, I recommend this to those that are drunk. They never see me again :talkhand: Yet you somehow failed :colonhash:
Reply 30
Original post by Hamoody
Uhh not me mate, I recommend this to those that are drunk. They never see me again :talkhand: Yet you somehow failed :colonhash:

I guess that makes me special :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::o:S ... well it's a good color scheme...

Hey, that's not what I said.
All I did was ask if you were alright. :h:
Reply 32
Original post by John55
...and I was just wondering TSR, how trustworthy are angels? Will I soar like a bird if I jump out of my bedroom window or drop like a coconut?

I am searching for my rizzla, g

Quick Reply

Latest