The Student Room Group

How long have you been a TSR member for?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PQ
:eek3:
SHOE ON HEAD CHAMPION!!!!

I had completely forgotten about that!
Original post by Gingerbread101
Since Sept 2013 :yes:

Thanks for making me feel old :hide: :giggle:
Original post by Midnightmemories
Thanks for making me feel old :hide: :giggle:

Couple of weeks before me:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Happy TSR birthday to me!

5 years today.
September 2015.. so just since the start of year 11, I lurked about without an account beforehand though :h:
Made my account end of 2013 when I was in lower sixth. Did not start properly using it until I got my AS results in August 2014.

I never meant to get sucked in, I promise!
It's 10+ years now. Do I win?

I don't post much though - only help in the maths forum.
Nine years, I've been here since my GCSEs.
Original post by Airmed
Made my account end of 2013 when I was in lower sixth. Did not start properly using it until I got my AS results in August 2014.

I never meant to get sucked in, I promise!

[video="youtube;9C4uTEEOJlM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C4uTEEOJlM[/video]
Original post by ByronicHero
[video="youtube;9C4uTEEOJlM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C4uTEEOJlM[/video]

I've not seen that film but it's creepy.
Original post by Airmed
I've not seen that film but it's creepy.

It is rather famous, and indeed rather creepy. Now drink from the cup and join us :ahee:
Original post by ByronicHero
It is rather famous, and indeed rather creepy. Now drink from the cup and join us :ahee:

Yeah, I have heard of it. Just don't like films like that. And drink poison? No thanks!
Original post by Airmed
Yeah, I have heard of it. Just don't like films like that. And drink poison? No thanks!

I don't either, but it was a good fit above. Poison isn't so bad - I have had my fair share of vodka.
Started in 2011 to see if I could find coursemates before heading over to the UK.. haven't been on much since I dropped out in 2012 due to health reasons. Coming back as I prepare to go over again ><
It will be 4 years for me in August :smile:
Since September 2004
Too long.
8 years
a few minutes m'lady
I joined TSR in March 2012, when I was fourteen and just choosing my GCSE options. Mad to think in those four years I've done my GCSEs, about to complete my A Levels and off to University in September. Ah, how time flies.

Quick Reply