The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Xenon17
Doesn't mean what you're saying is wrong, not very intelligent are you?

No it just means I don't really want to engage in a discussion with you AGAIN about how you have a copy of my avatar. I don't care. It's weird and you need to stop thinking it gives you some kind of leverage over me.
pics or it didn't happen
Original post by Awesome Genius
No it just means I don't really want to engage in a discussion with you AGAIN about how you have a copy of my avatar. I don't care. It's weird and you need to stop thinking it gives you some kind of leverage over me.

Leverage over a forum, you aren't really socially smart are you?

You should add in the OP that being a rich spoilt brat beats both.
If you're stupid and ugly like some of the people I was talking to this morning, then you're ****ed I guess.

AG

Was this aimed at me? 🙃
Original post by alkaline.
hmmm I feel you, but this is what drugs are for :colone:
people use drugs to get on our level, we can use drugs to calm it

How can I use drugs when I'm constantly thinking about what they're doing to my body the moment I ingest them, to the point of paranoia :rofl:
Reply 25

wassup g?
Do you agree that if there is a hot, there has to be a cold?

Similarly if there are clever people in the world, there have to be stupid people. If there sexy people in the world, there have to be ugly people.

These are just words used to describe relative position.

My post essentially just stresses the importance of not dwelling too much on your position when it comes to looks. And stupid people don't dwell that much on stuff anyway! Lol

See, what I said was just my opinion. I personally don't think that there are any ugly nor stupid people in the world because everyone is smart and beautiful in their own way. :/ but everyone has their opinions. And of course its dependent on a person, especially with looks. Some might find one person attractive, maybe not so much others. With smartness as well. E.g. Someone who got all A* would think that someone who got all Bs is dumb compared to them, where as someone with all Cs would think that someone who got all As are really smart.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by WoodyMKC

Loooool this is literally my life. RIP emotional stability. :moon:
Also AG, the funniest part is you claiming this isn't your personal view. To act like a dick you have to think like one :h:

Btw, idk what you're trying to hint at, I haven't used your picture for any kind of 'leverage'. Its pretty obvious that any competent intelligent doctor wouldn't share their picture over the internet.
How can I use drugs when I'm constantly thinking about what they're doing to my body the moment I ingest them, to the point of paranoia :rofl:

Again my life. Cannot do drugs. I've stared at them enough times though. Bottled it every time.
Original post by Ethereal World
Loooool this is literally my life. RIP emotional stability. :moon:

Welcome to the beautiful, intelligent mentaloids clubs :rofl: Think there are quite a lot of us here tbh. Maybe we should get a society going :biggrin:
Welcome to the beautiful, intelligent mentaloids clubs :rofl: Think there are quite a lot of us here tbh. Maybe we should get a society going :biggrin:

Maybe then I wouldn't feel so alone. :lol:

Your arm is my soul mate.
You know you love me, I know you care
Just shout whenever, and I'll be there
You are my love, you are my heart
And we would never ever ever be apart

Are we an item? Girl, quit playing
We're just friends, what are you saying?
Say there's another and look right in my eyes
My first love broke my heart for the first time
And I was like...

Baby, baby, baby oooh
Like baby, baby, baby nooo
Like baby, baby, baby oooh
I thought you'd always be mine (mine)
Again my life. Cannot do drugs. I've stared at them enough times though. Bottled it every time.

I'm still not entirely sure whether @alkaline. was talking recreationals or prescription coming to think of it, maybe she can confirm (I think I remember her saying she was female?) :lol: Yeah thoughh, I've never ever been tempted to do reccies. Less so now more than ever. The thought of it scares the hell out of me tbh.

Maybe then I wouldn't feel so alone. :lol:

Your arm is my soul mate.

He loves you too :colondollar:

Yes, I just had a conversation with my arm. Repping the triangle graph to the fullest RN :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)
Also AG, the funniest part is you claiming this isn't your personal view. To act like a dick you have to think like one :h:

Oh ****. PRSOM. So annoyed that I can't rep that, ffs.

Hmmm. I definitely am lacking the emotional stability department. Never come across that thing but it's true for me!
Original post by TorpidPhil
Hmmm. I definitely am lacking the emotional stability department. Never come across that thing but it's true for me!

There are some people that only fit one of those criteria, those are the ****ers I really feel sorry for :rofl:
Original post by alkaline.
hmmm I feel you, but this is what drugs are for :colone:
people use drugs to get on our level, we can use drugs to calm it

Spoiler

I went out on a night out once completely sober and the next day people asked if I was okay - assumed I was on an MD comedown. :lol:

Also just realised you're talking about prescription drugs aren't you :yep:
There are some people that only fit one of those criteria, those are the ****ers I really feel sorry for :rofl:

There are some that fit none. OP, for example. :mmm: