The Student Room Group

Why Are Modern "men" White Knights?

Even ugly or average girls get too many WKs and they get arrogant.

These beta males then complain about "friendzone" :rofl:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
white knights died ages ago mate
Original post by D.J
white knights died ages ago mate

are you one
Reply 3
Original post by AlphaMaleOfPeace
are you one

i dont live in the 1500s
They got smashed at Agincourt!
Reply 5
Why are self-proclaimed alpha males such utter dickheads? :hmmmm2:
Original post by stefano865

jimmy status:

[X] rustled
[] unrustled
Reply 7
jimmy status:

[X] rustled
[] unrustled

So what makes you 'alpha' then?

What did you read in GQ when you were 15? :rolleyes:

They only exist on the internet
because men want pussy and they think they'll get it by being basically beta WKs
as for me - I know that beta male **** gets women dry as the sahara.
there's a difference between treating a woman like a woman and treating a woman like a child
children aren't sexual, and women are. beta males treat them like kids, that's why they WK over them
-and in my opinion, it's creepy
(edited 8 years ago)
Take the middle path become something new, not a chad and not a basement dweller,
gain friends on both paths and become the one who most people like,
Original post by BubbleBoobies
because men want pussy and they think they'll get it by being beta

Um..Okay 'BubbleBoobies'...

what 'beta male ****' gets women 'dry as the sahara'.

Have you ever actually been to the Sahara? Or been with a women?
Original post by BubbleBoobies
because men want pussy and they think they'll get it by being beta
there's a difference between treating a woman like a woman and treating a woman like a child
children aren't sexual, and women are. beta males treat them like kids, that's why they WK over them
-and in my opinion, it's creepy

repped for truth
Original post by hezzlington
Um..Okay 'BubbleBoobies'...

what 'beta male ****' gets women 'dry as the sahara'.

Have you ever actually been to the Sahara? Or been with a women?

beta male **** = treating women like glass china. being too afraid to let women do **** for themselves. pretending to agree with everything a woman says. being money-slaves for women. it's not sexy. the door-mat routine has never gotten me sex. I'm not saying I've had a huge amount of sex, but the only times (or most of the time) I've ever got laid was by treating women as sexual objects (and by object I don't mean inanimate object, I'm using that term in the technical sense, e.g. "subject", "object", etc - the object is acted upon, the subject acts, etc) and they respond the most and reliably to that. when you defend women just because they're women, they'll treat you like you are a slave for them and exploit you. it's the same thing with guys who buy girls drinks. do you really think women see that as respectable and powerful? one time (I'll be completely honest here) one time a girl even bought *me* a drink and we ended up at my place. in fact, I don't think I've ever got laid by buying a girl a drink. every time I tried that, they took it, hung about for a few minutes, maybe I'll get a kiss, but nothing else.

and nah I haven't been to the sahara - have you?
(edited 8 years ago)
Why is this whole beta/alpha thing so popular on TSR at the moment? I've literally never heard anyone speak in these ******** terms after several years in the military. Real men don't go around calling others greek letters, they just get the job done.

Howlers.
So what makes you 'alpha' then?

What did you read in GQ when you were 15? :rolleyes:

Why does it matter what he read in GQ six months ago?
Original post by Supersaps
Why is this whole beta/alpha thing so popular on TSR at the moment? I've literally never heard anyone speak in these ******** terms after several years in the military. Real men don't go around calling others greek letters, they just get the job done.

Howlers.

Always has been. Pretty much people can let out their inner cretin on here.

Howlers.

Howlers.
Howlers.

So, why the Greek letters big lad?

Also, anyone that needs to call themselves an Alpha or proclaim to everyone what an Alpha they are...clearly isn't.

If you need to say you're an alpha, you're not.
(edited 8 years ago)
So, why the Greek letters big lad?

Also, anyone that needs to call themselves an Alpha or proclaim to everyone what an Alpha they are...clearly isn't.

If you say you're an alpha, you're not.

OK "supersaps"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending