The Student Room Group

i have to fund myself!

hello!
ok so for various reasons im changing uni's after spending 2 years at the one i am currently at.
now because im on a 4 year course going to a 3 year course i cant get any funding for my first year!
does anyone know of any companies, charities or organisations that can help with paying for my tuition?
its getting quite late in the year and im getting quite worried because i cant find anything!
Original post by hinman
hello!
ok so for various reasons im changing uni's after spending 2 years at the one i am currently at.
now because im on a 4 year course going to a 3 year course i cant get any funding for my first year!
does anyone know of any companies, charities or organisations that can help with paying for my tuition?
its getting quite late in the year and im getting quite worried because i cant find anything!

what subject are you planning on studying?
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
what subject are you planning on studying?

biology
Original post by hinman
biology

You could see if you are eligible for any of these https://www.family-action.org.uk/what-we-do/grants/educational-grants/, if not and your university doesnt offer anything then i m afraid you might have to look into borrowing the money some how.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending