The Student Room Group

why do girls comment on their ugly friends photos and say they look amazing?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AluminiumSkies
Because beauty's subjective and their friend who you think is ugly may be genuinely stunning in their eyes!! :smile:

Original post by John55
Everyone is beautiful in the eyes somebody :smile:.

God that crap is vomit-inducing.
Original post by Proxenus
confidence boost. I sometimes compliment people on the 'post a pic of yourself' thread and they're ugly af

Like yourself then.
Original post by drbluebox
Like yourself then.

Yes
Yes

Ha, glad you think so I just always hate it when people often have assumptions.

Well I don't think you are ugly as much as individual features are rough but because you have worked out and are young you can hide them, but the way your personality comes across in pictures is vain as if you think you are better.
Reply 44
Original post by tengentoppa

Why won't you just be heart warmed like everyone else you b$tch ass hoe????? :angry:
(edited 8 years ago)
Ha, glad you think so I just always hate it when people often have assumptions.

Well I don't think you are ugly as much as individual features are rough but because you have worked out and are young you can hide them, but the way your personality comes across in pictures is vain as if you think you are better.

what if i say I take a picture of myself around once a month?
what if i say I take a picture of myself around once a month?

Makes no difference if its once a month or once a year its the actual picture that is the point, your own avatar is vain, theres a fine line between pride and just showing off.

Your body pics look like you are breathing in to look toned and your muscles look bare minimal to get attention.

For you, maybe but it's true.
Makes no difference if its once a month or once a year its the actual picture that is the point, your own avatar is vain, theres a fine line between pride and just showing off.

Your body pics look like you are breathing in to look toned and your muscles look bare minimal to get attention.

n-n-no homo?
For you, maybe but it's true.

You think when girls compliment their ugly friend on Facebook it's because they genuinely think they're stunning? Really?

The whole thing's a crock of shite to ensure reciprocal compliments. You can't honestly believe all the comments are sincere?

ofc theres a correction between amount of selfies and vanity. and tbh I don't really care what people of tsr think because i don't know them. I could post a picture of my massive cock and still not care but that would get me banned.

Personal media like FB I dont have any body pics.

and yes i know im skinny but my avi was taken from my progression album and shot on 7th june 2014.
Original post by samina_ay
Girls are two-faced like that

Including myself

Lol that's quite flagellant of you to say.
Because we truly believe our best friends are beautiful. The term beautiful is relative to different people
Reply 53
You mean, why does one female who has a connection with another female, want them to feel better about themselves?
Original post by William Pitt

Backstabbing my own kind? How ironic
Original post by William Pitt

Backstabbing my own kind? How ironic
Original post by M14B
What do you expect them to say?
"Who let the dogs out"?

Reply 57
Original post by thefatone

:colone:
You think when girls compliment their ugly friend on Facebook it's because they genuinely think they're stunning? Really?

The whole thing's a crock of shite to ensure reciprocal compliments. You can't honestly believe all the comments are sincere?

Maybe not 100% of the time, but that's not to say it doesn't apply at all. Some people are devious while others not and have genuinely well-intended compliments.
Maybe not 100% of the time, but that's not to say it doesn't apply at all. Some people are devious while others not and have genuinely well-intended compliments.

I'm certain they're well-intended.

But I'm also pretty sure most of them are insincere and done in the hope and expectation of receiving compliments.

Quick Reply

Latest