The Student Room Group

Driving test cancellation appointment?

Hi does anyone have any tips on how to get a driving test cancellation appointment?
I was hoping to get one for the last week of april, does anyone know if the DSA put up cancellations at certain times and days? I keep checking and checking on the website and its really annoying me!
Original post by Efd
Hi does anyone have any tips on how to get a driving test cancellation appointment?
I was hoping to get one for the last week of april, does anyone know if the DSA put up cancellations at certain times and days? I keep checking and checking on the website and its really annoying me!

I believe they can come up at any time a cancellation is made due to the automated system...

When my sister was looking for a cancellation, she was literally looking every 15-30 minutes throughout the day, as they come and go incredibly quickly... It's a real pain unfortunately! Good luck with it though!
Reply 2
Efd
OP
Original post by mobbsy91
I believe they can come up at any time a cancellation is made due to the automated system...

When my sister was looking for a cancellation, she was literally looking every 15-30 minutes throughout the day, as they come and go incredibly quickly... It's a real pain unfortunately! Good luck with it though!

Thank you, I'll just have to keep checking!
:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending