The Student Room Group

Ikea assessment day

Arghhh I'm so nervous! I have an assessment day for IKEA tomorrow. I applied for the position of food co-worker(part time)

Any advice?
Original post by teenhorrorstory
Arghhh I'm so nervous! I have an assessment day for IKEA tomorrow. I applied for the position of food co-worker(part time)

Any advice?

You will be absolutely fine.
Good luck pal.
Original post by teenhorrorstory

Any advice?

Wow a whole day? :biggrin:

GOOD LUCK!!!

Dont be nervous or you could make silly errors:tongue:, just run through what you know about it so far,

eg any layouts, methods, useful company knowledge

Im sure youll be absolutely fine and get the position!!:h:

I need more info to give you advice...is it mostly physical tasks? Talking to clients?:s-smilie:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ForestShadow
Wow a whole day? :biggrin:

GOOD LUCK!!!

Dont be nervous or you could make silly errors:tongue:, just run through what you know about it so far,

eg any layouts, methods, useful company knowledge

Im sure youll be absolutely fine and get the position!!:h:

I need more info to give you advice...is it mostly physical tasks? Talking to clients?:s-smilie:

Lol no 3 and a half hours :lol:

Thank you!
I'm not exactly sure what the assessment day entails, but from what I've been reading online it looks like they'll be testing team work skills in particular and I'll be taking part in different activities while being observed
I saw someone from IKEA today! I'd ask her for advice, but I don't think were on speaking terms.
It went okay(ish). They really just wanted to see how we work with others. They're going to call soon and let us know if we're through to the next stage. The process is so long lol there's like 2 more stages. I'm worried I didn't talk enough. I'm one of those people who don't talk unnecessarily and there was this girl who was so chatty lol
Oh i got the job btw. £8.25 an hour coming my way :tongue:
Reply 7
how long do they take to reply back intially after the assessment centre?
it took me two days

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending