The Student Room Group

Girls, do guys underwear matter?

Hey, so I've been seeing this girl (it's kind of a friends with benefits arrangement) for a couple of months and a couple of days ago she told me that it really turned her off whenever I wore 'kiddy' boxers. I.e. Anything that had a pattern or print or crazy colours. The kind of boxers you might get from Topman perhaps. She said they looked immature and childish. She much prefers standard, plain black, white or grey boxers. She said she likes branding and designer too such as CK.

It threw me a bit because I'd never had anyone comment about my boxers before and it's funny because I really like it when girls wear sexy knickers/thongs so I guess it's only fair that girls get to like their partners underwear too, it just never crossed my mind.

I was wondering whether this is a thought about subject amongst girls? Or whether this particular girl is just being picky? Haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

To be honest, she seems like a complete materialistic girl if she cares about what boxers you wear... Just re-reading what I wrote makes me facepalm.

What boxers you wear shouldnt affect anything in your situation, whats under them should matter more :wink:
i agree with her, why would i want to be dirty with someone thats wearing childish pants :/
http://www.clothingattesco.com/mens-underwear/f+f-3-pack-of-trunks/invt/fc539400&bklist=icat,4,shop,catgmens,mens-underwear

I wear those. I've owned CKs, Armarni before etc but spending £25 on boxers is such a monumental waste of money. Tbh though, I do like crazy/mad boxers. I can see why it would be a turn off though.

They are tight fitting, allow me to cycle/gym comfortably and make my legs look great so it's all good. And pretty affordable.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
To be honest, she seems like a complete materialistic girl if she cares about what boxers you wear... Just re-reading what I wrote makes me facepalm.

What boxers you wear shouldnt affect anything in your situation, whats under them should matter more :wink:

This was my argument, haha. They're only visible for the five seconds it takes me to get them off!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by hezzlington
http://www.clothingattesco.com/mens-underwear/f+f-3-pack-of-trunks/invt/fc539400&bklist=icat,4,shop,catgmens,mens-underwear

I wear those. I've owned CKs, Armarni before etc but spending £25 on boxers is such a monumental waste of money. Tbh though, I do like crazy/mad boxers. I can see why it would be a turn off though.

They are tight fitting, allow me to cycle/gym comfortably and make my legs look great so it's all good. And pretty affordable.

They look pretty decent! Thanks!

I agree, spending loads of money of designer boxers is a complete waste.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I guess I should go shopping for new boxers then
As long as they are not dirty, threadbare or Victorian in fashion they will be ok
LOL. My ex wore plain grey boxers. couldn't imagine if he wore colorful ones but it would be funny if he did.
Reply 9
I don't think it's "important" as such but it certainly has an effect (on me anyways). It's like the difference between a girl wearing frilly Powerpuff Girl pants or something sexy and lacy and likely revealing. If you love her and you're in a relationship it probably won't matter but if it's a FWB situation/you've just started dating etc and the goal or purpose is to be sexual, it's probably something you should pay attention to since you do want to be very attractive to her I'd imagine.

It's just way hotter to have a man look/dress like a man than wear "boys" underwear when getting intimate!
I find CK boxers a huge turn on for some reason.
Reply 11
Also, whilst on this matter...

What about swim shorts? If your boyfriend started wearing bright colours or patterned swim shorts would that be a turn off or on?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

THIS. :love:
Original post by TheGreatImposter
THIS. :love:

I shall PM you a graphic/erotic story about CK boxers :colone:
I shall PM you a graphic/erotic story about CK boxers :colone:

OMG, where have you been all my life? :sexface:

What..why?!
Original post by TheGreatImposter
OMG, where have you been all my life? :sexface:

Waiting for you bby :colone:

What..why?!

I have no idea. Maybe because erect penises look hotter underneath?
My 15 year old sister brought a CK bra and underwear worth £51 because she follows people....
If you're that insecure about your choice of underwear just blindfold her or turn her around while you're removing them.
Waiting for you bby :colone:

I have no idea. Maybe because erect penises look hotter underneath?

You're making me blush bbygirl. I didn't expect us to move so fast like this :angelblush:

What..why?!

not so much the boxers but usually the models who model them, god damn.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending