The Student Room Group

What did the person you lost your virginity to look like?

Scroll to see replies

big tits, big ass , tight pussy , loose morals

@beeninetytwo
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 41
Disgusted...
Original post by Hydeman
Are you not into these things? :ninja:

the body yeah, but not things like piercings (other than a select few) and poor music/dress sense.
Original post by TheGreatImposter
Yeah, he was wearing armour and then when he took it off, things went seriously seriously wrong and I found out he was green and then to my shock horror realised that the guy I had fantasised for a long time about was Shrek, except his horse wasn't really a horse, it was a donkey.

That's so sexy! Oh my goshhh :colondollar: Shrek is Irish and Irish accents are hot, the whole fantasy is making me my skin tingle :sexface:
Original post by TorpidPhil
So basically you can't lose your virginity to a guy who isn't 6ft tall. Like wtf is this.

(dwarf woes are real)

Dubious about all these girls laying guys close to their ideal... That said the girl I lost it to wasn't bad (although not as skinny as i'd like)
Original post by John55
Disgusted...

You lost your virginity to a lemon didn't you? :redface:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Don't you know? all vaginas have a "Must not enter if below 6ft" sign attached to them. :smile:

Evidently...
Original post by hezzlington
the body yeah, but not things like piercings (other than a select few) and poor music/dress sense.

Where were the piercings? If they were all over her face hell no but tongue is ok.
That's so sexy! Oh my goshhh :colondollar: Shrek is Irish and Irish accents are hot, the whole fantasy is making me my skin tingle :sexface:

Trust me. My panties get wet just thinking about. Shrek is love, shrek is life.

Was going to post a very inappropriate shrek meme here but then I'd probably get banned from TSR :'(
Original post by TorpidPhil
Evidently...

But it's okay, it isn't permanent. After you reach your 20's year by year inches decrease. By 40, it doesn't even matter anymore. :smile:
Reply 50
You lost your virginity to a lemon didn't you? :redface:

That's what I tell my parents...

Spoiler

Half Portuguese, tanned skin, long brown hair, brown eyes, very pretty, nice body, 5'5''.
Trust me. My panties get wet just thinking about. Shrek is love, shrek is life.

Was going to post a very inappropriate shrek meme here but then I'd probably get banned from TSR :'(

Oh my gosh that video is so disturbing!

Just talking about shrek like this makes me want to go grab my make up brush again! :colondollar:

Original post by John55
That's what I tell my parents...

Spoiler

oooOOOooh you naughty thing!
Light brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin, very slim, 6'1". I'm still dating him and he looks strangely similar to my secondary school ex, lol.

Just talking about shrek like this makes me want to go grab my make up brush again! :colondollar:

LOOOOL I thought it was going to be like a funny parody or something, I was traumatised. Yesss girl, blend your foundation in and put that highlighter on until your skin glows like an angel
@RobML I'm interested to know how the girl you lost your virginity to looked like :biggrin:
LOOOOL I thought it was going to be like a funny parody or something, I was traumatised. Yesss girl, blend your foundation in and put that highlighter on until your skin glows like an angel

Gurlllllllllllllllllllllll that isn't what I wanted to use it for. :redface:

If I posted it here, do you think I would get a warning? :redface:
Reply 57
Original post by Eternalflames
@RobML I'm interested to know how the girl you lost your virginity to looked like :biggrin:

I'd rather not think about it :lol:
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Where were the piercings? If they were all over her face hell no but tongue is ok.

on the chin
Reply 59

:sigh: Its not something I'm proud about, she did terrible, unspeakable things to me...

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest