Girls, do guys underwear matter?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yoda123
I guess I should go shopping for new boxers then

Designer boxers please(CK,ted baker etc) :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Waiting for you bby :colone:

I have no idea. Maybe because erect penises look hotter underneath?

Yeah I suppose I get that. Tight boxers in general that works with. Or the complete opposite happens and you end up with a pathetic bulge..
Reply 22
Original post by Proxenus
My 15 year old sister brought a CK bra and underwear worth £51 because she follows people....

What do you mean when you say 'she follows people'?

Posted from TSR Mobile
My 15 year old sister brought a CK bra and underwear worth £51 because she follows people....

They look good though...I'm planning on buying the grey ones myself :love:
I shall PM you a graphic/erotic story about CK boxers :colone:

Omfg, I want to read this too :colondollar: don't ask. Dear, MrsSheldonCooper, may I see your work of art? Yes, literature is art in itself...
Original post by Tinemither
Omfg, I want to read this too :colondollar: don't ask. Dear, MrsSheldonCooper, may I see your work of art? Yes, literature is art in itself...

She saw the root vegetable become less shrivelled underneath the cotton fabric and couldn't resist.

The end.

@TheGreatImposter
(edited 7 years ago)
I regret to say my dear friend, that I think your girlfriend is right. I wear plain white/CK underwear. Always white coloured because that's my favourite type and looks best with my skin colour. Like someone mentioned above, some girls would be more attracted depending on what they see. It's the same with scenario when you look at your girl. You wouldn't really want her to wear cartoony type underwear (although some of them do look sexy as hell) but rather see her in sexy lingerie (grown up stuff) :smile:
If you can't afford to spend money on designer then just get plain white. Always looks better. Cheers!
plain white, black or grey.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Stk1010
Hey, so I've been seeing this girl (it's kind of a friends with benefits arrangement) for a couple of months and a couple of days ago she told me that it really turned her off whenever I wore 'kiddy' boxers. I.e. Anything that had a pattern or print or crazy colours. The kind of boxers you might get from Topman perhaps. She said they looked immature and childish. She much prefers standard, plain black, white or grey boxers. She said she likes branding and designer too such as CK.

It threw me a bit because I'd never had anyone comment about my boxers before and it's funny because I really like it when girls wear sexy knickers/thongs so I guess it's only fair that girls get to like their partners underwear too, it just never crossed my mind.

I was wondering whether this is a thought about subject amongst girls? Or whether this particular girl is just being picky? Haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

go to a factory outlet store and buy some pairs i have 20 mixed pairs of BHPC one's for £100 as it was a good deal compared to the £250 RRP
I really like patterned ones like you know those paisley kind of ones I find it cool that a guy chose to pick out different ones and not just standard ck/ ralph lauren
She saw the root vegetable become less shrivelled underneath the cotton fabric and couldn't resist.

The end.

Oh my, so saucy. Feeling flustered, just from reading that :wink:
Original post by Tinemither
Oh my, so saucy. Feeling flustered, just from reading that :wink:

Threads like this reveal the sexual behaviours of the UK population. Most men (the omegas) aren't getting any, but almost every woman is getting smashed by some alpha (maybe even beta) somewhere.

The end.

@TheGreatImposter

:rofl: :rofl :rofl:
Original post by Stk1010
What do you mean when you say 'she follows people'?

Posted from TSR Mobile

shes a sheep. she doesn't have her own style. she copies FB famous peoples style.
Original post by Biryani007
They look good though...I'm planning on buying the grey ones myself :love:

-comment deleted cos i am too powerful-
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Stk1010
Also, whilst on this matter...

What about swim shorts? If your boyfriend started wearing bright colours or patterned swim shorts would that be a turn off or on?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wearing swim shorts instead of boxers would probably be a big turn off for most girls.

But bright swim shorts for the purpose of swimming should be fine. I generally wear plainer ones for going to the pool in the UK, but colours and patterns are probably preferable while abroad.
Reply 36
I find CK boxers a huge turn on for some reason.

Will it work if I write CK on plain grey boxers?
Original post by Josb
Will it work if I write CK on plain grey boxers?

If you turn me on as a person then yes :tongue:
my name is calvin so i'll be sliding into your legs without you knowing

Didn't you just say your sister bought some calvin kleins?.. :lolwut:
Original post by Biryani007
Didn't you just say your sister bought some calvin kleins?.. :lolwut:

ok im going to delete my post brb

Quick Reply

Latest