The Student Room Group

Does an ugly girl ever get a hot boyfriend ???

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Biryani007
How? Give us some tips please :eek:

just be born a woman
and the world is your oyster

i have lost the will to live
maybe if i get a high paying job in finance
i might get a platnoic handshake from fat lady one day before i die
companionship is not a possibilty as a sub 7/10 male
Original post by anonomon
Im actually ugly af !!!!
I have a spotty face and I always wear my hair in a ponytail.

I don't believe you're ugly. I'm ugly. But I don't believe you are. You will get a hot boyfriend, trust me.
Original post by Straighthate
just be born a woman
and the world is your oyster

i have lost the will to live
maybe if i get a high paying job in finance
i might get a platnoic handshake from fat lady one day before i die
companionship is not a possibilty as a sub 7/10 male

Dw pal I'll find a fat lady to shake your hand rn...you aint gotta wait til the day you die :console:
Reply 23
Original post by RomanKing
No it's not.
You know it isn't.

Well I'm not insecure enough to need people around me to validate whether my partner is hot enough. Besides the fact that he is, especially with his beard atm making him look more manly 😍

And I find it really rude for people to suggest someone is punching above their weight or lucky to have held onto their partner. Right so you find them attractive, no need to point out how you feel the other person isn't worthy of them :/ confidence is worth more than how your features are arranged on your face
Im actually ugly af !!!!

Yeah of course you can. Be confident in who you are and develop your social skills.
"Attractiveness" changes from hour to hour of the day and even due to the lighting of the room.
Become someone who isn't boring. Get a personality and a sense of humour, talk to guys and you'll be fine.

There is no such thing as "Ugly" girls. Or, more accurately a girls looks are like one of the least important things. If you're a funny, interesting person who can hold a decent conversation that isn't just a bunch of small talk designed to waste time and have the confidence to be yourself, you'll get someone easily. What if a guy with a greasy ponytail and spots started chatting you up in a bar? Would you take him home? Maybe part of the issue is your standards are a little high?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ~Tara~
Well I'm not insecure enough to need people around me to validate whether my partner is hot enough. Besides the fact that he is, especially with his beard atm making him look more manly 😍

And I find it really rude for people to suggest someone is punching above their weight or lucky to have held onto their partner. Right so you find them attractive, no need to point out how you feel the other person isn't worthy of them :/ confidence is worth more than how your features are arranged on your face

I agree.
Im actually ugly af !!!!

beauty is only skin deep. it is what is inside you that matters

:yep:
Im actually ugly af !!!!

Original post by Novascope
It happens. Not everyone in this world is shallow and just goes for looks.

Theres irony in what yeer saying. Youre expecting someone to not be "shallow" and overlook your apparent ugliness as its not so important. But yet you yourself clearly place a strong importance on such things if youre after a "hot" boyfriend.

Theres a person for everyone. Id advise maybe taking wisdom on how youd like others to treat you. Dont see looks as such a big thing.
Im actually ugly af !!!!

I'm extremely ugly and I've been dating (not quite a bf) a very eligible hot guy so if things continue to progress then yeah :-)
Original post by stefano865
Not likely I'm afraid. :redface:

Men can make up for their shortcomings with money, charisma etc.

Generally women can't.

unless it's inherited or due to be inherited
Reply 30
Become a doctor, then you can meet loads of ill people with high temperatures...
Original post by trustmeimlying1
Theres irony in what yeer saying. Youre expecting someone to not be "shallow" and overlook your apparent ugliness as its not so important. But yet you yourself clearly place a strong importance on such things if youre after a "hot" boyfriend.

Theres a person for everyone. Id advise maybe taking wisdom on how youd like others to treat you. Dont see looks as such a big thing.

Dude what are you talking about? This thread isn't about me? I was simply answering OP's question. Just because someone is with someone hot, it doesn't necessarily mean they're with them because of looks alone. Hence what I said :s-smilie:
Im actually ugly af !!!!

I wear my hair up all the time and I've been told it's hot, then again I'm not ugly.
But this post wasn't to boast about looks, it's to saying wearing your hair up isn't ugly.

acne treatment will help? also don't "act like you're ugly" have confidence and it'll be cool. Also why would you expect a really hot boyfriend if you're not hot yourself? lol

also I've seen a really sexy guy in school and he has acne so
Original post by Pineapplefridge
It happened in Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging

Hmmm, toys came to life in Toy Story so they must do in real life. **** example bro.
Reply 34
Both my exes were hot af so yes
Original post by Novascope
Dude what are you talking about? This thread isn't about me? I was simply answering OP's question. Just because someone is with someone hot, it doesn't necessarily mean they're with them because of looks alone. Hence what I said :s-smilie:
Ah I misunderstood. The point still stands for OP.

To be honest yeh cant control what youre attracted to. But if the OP wants others to overlook her bad looks she should at least do the same.

P.S. Nova get cracking on the vocaroo thread.
Original post by asif007
Hmmm, toys came to life in Toy Story so they must do in real life. **** example bro.

Get a sense of humour - then we'll talk
Original post by Pineapplefridge
Get a sense of humour - then we'll talk

Nobody asked for your "humourous" take on a pretty serious question. OP is obviously struggling with self-confidence, is that supposed to help?

This is what you sound like...

Spoiler

Im amazingly pretty and never get a good looking boyfriend.
Original post by hexagonalRod
I find spotty faces attractive so get @ me OP 😉

What?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending