The Student Room Group

Pirates go refugee-hunting on the strait of Oresund

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Good grief
God come down!
Fascists gotta fash. Would be quite funny if any refugees they found simply sunk their boat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it weird that a fascist xenophobe speaks pretty good English, that is his non-native second-hand tongue?
I certainly don't know any BNP goons who can speak Swedish (albeit I don't really know any BNP goons).

...Maybe German.

Anyway it's daft (what are they planning on doing if they find a smuggler boat?), but considering the migrant crisis, people with too much money and time wanting to dress up in Norsefire costumes is to be expected.
They'll boat around, find nothing, enjoy some sun and get to tell their skinhead buddies that they were protecting the country instead of simply spending their plentiful money and free time.
Original post by WPWW
Unlike these poor refugees, we do not have the luxury of going back to our homeland

You are aware that not being able to go back to your home country is literally the definition of a refugee, right?
Reply 5
Original post by Studentus-anonymous
Is it weird that a fascist xenophobe speaks pretty good English, that is his non-native second-hand tongue?

Must be surprising for you that nationalists show human qualities. After all, they aren't real people to all you libtards are they?
Original post by Jebedee
Must be surprising for you that nationalists show human qualities. After all, they aren't real people to all you libtards are they?

I see you have an axe to grind, but like a good fascist perhaps, you lump people all under one umbrella (protip: I'm not a libtard).

And FYI it's no big secret nationalists show human qualities, they just tend to show some of the worst ones.

If you mean they're not all complete stereotypes, then sure, people are all different. I was mostly being tongue in cheek.

Get that politicised anger issue seen to buddy, it's not healthy.,
Reply 7
I see you have an axe to grind, but like a good fascist perhaps, you lump people all under one umbrella (protip: I'm not a libtard).

And FYI it's no big secret nationalists show human qualities, they just tend to show some of the worst ones.

If you mean they're not all complete stereotypes, then sure, people are all different. I was mostly being tongue in cheek.

Get that politicised anger issue seen to buddy, it's not healthy.,

I don't see how being part of the minority who actually give a damn about their country makes them fascist or xenophobic. The fact you are throwing these labels and buzzwords out to silence their message makes you the fascist.
I don't see the issue here.
Reply 9
I certainly don't know any BNP goons who can speak Swedish (albeit I don't really know any BNP goons).

...Maybe German.

Anyway it's daft (what are they planning on doing if they find a smuggler boat?), but considering the migrant crisis, people with too much money and time wanting to dress up in Norsefire costumes is to be expected.
They'll boat around, find nothing, enjoy some sun and get to tell their skinhead buddies that they were protecting the country instead of simply spending their plentiful money and free time.

Most young Swedes speak English.
They're doing a noble thing, while their politicians have betrayed them. More Swedish and German vigilantes need to form and acquire heavy weapons.
Original post by SirMilkSheikh
They're doing a noble thing, while their politicians have betrayed them. More Swedish and German vigilantes need to form and acquire heavy weapons.

agreed. The people are not refugees anyway.subhumans like gypsies leeching of the system.
Original post by Mathemagicien
Bloody hell, no

Yes. They'll need some good gear to defend themselves and their communities when sh*t hits the fan.
Reply 13
Original post by Mathemagicien
Bloody hell, no

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
(edited 8 years ago)
Pirate - a person attacks/robs a ship at see.

The migrants have nothing of value to rob and their 'ships' aren't being attacked, these are effectively volunteer border patrol. The ones they are stopping are more likely to be pirates.

Think of it this way, one of these migrant 'ships' filled to breaking with young African and Arab males happens upon a fancy yacht filled with fancy folks with fancy drinks, who happen to be havin a good time......... they would rob them blind and throw the people overboard, probably rape them first.

The pirates are the ones they are after.
Original post by Jebedee
I don't see how being part of the minority who actually give a damn about their country makes them fascist or xenophobic. The fact you are throwing these labels and buzzwords out to silence their message makes you the fascist.

Remind me: is "libtards" a label, or a buzzword?
Original post by Profesh
Remind me: is "libtards" a label, or a buzzword?

A noun or an adjective.
Original post by Jebedee
A noun or an adjective.

How 'insightfuls' of you.
Hahahah based pirates

>refugees btfo by Blackbeard
Original post by Jebedee

I'm actually for free speech thanks, makes stupid people look stupider and wrong people look more wrong.

You've twice accused me of being a thing I'm not without any evidence to even cherry-pick your odd anger.
Suffice to say I haven't been convinced your actually talking to me, rather some ghostly leftist boogie-man foe for you to swing that very VERY sharp axe at.

Good luck with that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending