The Student Room Group

Why is my Maths teacher so mean and bitter?

Shes also head of the department but I've never had the misfortune to meet such a horrible, condescending b***h. Literally she calls my whole class idiots when we struggle to get the answer on our first time when she picks on people. She constantly thinks people are trying her and playing a game that she says we'll lose with her. She is very horrid. I'm one of the brightest people in the class and the bullsh!t she spouted at parents evening made my mouth drop. I get on with ALL my teachers, but seriously this lady just HATES children!

I get butterflies going to her lesson because we never leave on time for break and lunch we usually get to leave like 10 or 15 minutes after the bell rings. And she males me feel so bad about myself after I leave. Yet when her f**kbuddy walks into the class she suddenly manages to smile and actually laughs Which is funny because they are both evil and sinister, its like a match made in hell!

I'm literally a fun loving person and do all my work but that woman's attitude is just so nasty and bitter that it just rubs off on me. Christ and I thought people were joking when they said shes been divorced Four times now I can see why!

Is the whole Maths Department demons in disguise made to make you feel horrible about yourself?

Shes the last thing I need to see on a Monday morning.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
My prayer must've been answered today she swapped with another teacher and taught another set. And I gotta say the lessson ran really smooth understood everything nice calm environment everyone worked fine, right amount of discipline. And we actually left exactly on the bell.

I...is this an angel from heaven?
(edited 8 years ago)
Cant remember having a bad teacher or at least one i really disliked. Hopefully youll get someone else next year.
Original post by Popsiclez
Shes also head of the department but I've never had the misfortune to meet such a horrible, condescending b***h. Literally she calls my whole class idiots when we struggle to get the answer on our first time when she picks on people. She constantly thinks people are trying her and playing a game that she says we'll lose with her. She is very horrid. I'm one of the brightest people in the class and the bullsh!t she spouted at parents evening made my mouth drop. I get on with ALL my teachers, but seriously this lady just HATES children!

I get butterflies going to her lesson because we never leave on time for break and lunch we usually get to leave like 10 or 15 minutes after the bell rings. And she males me feel so bad about myself after I leave. Yet when her f**kbuddy walks into the class she suddenly manages to smile and actually laughs Which is funny because they are both evil and sinister, its like a match made in hell!

I'm literally a fun loving person and do all my work but that woman's attitude is just so nasty and bitter that it just rubs off on me. Christ and I thought people were joking when they said shes been divorced Four times now I can see why!

Is the whole Maths Department demons in disguise made to make you feel horrible about yourself?

this is a TOP rant. 10/10

made me chuckle
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
Cant remember having a bad teacher or at least one i really disliked. Hopefully youll get someone else next year.

Thanks I actually love all my teachers, but my Maths teacher is just so vile, impatient and annoying!

Do you remember that wicked b***h in pink in like the Fifth Harry Potter film shes like that but worse.

cause you remind her of her X :wink:. Jks, just ignore her :P ur awesome
Reply 6

Oh wow, I can relate. I've had a few teachers like that in the past and for the life of me I can't remember how I got through it, but I did and so can you! Good luck with this lady though. Sometimes we forget that teachers are just people, they have their own problems, worrys, bill etc. And we also forget that some are complete [insert your own insulting name here] just like some other people we see out and about.

But don't feel bad about yourself, as you said you're one of the brightest in that room. Perhaps thats why she spoke so badly of you at parents evening? Or maybe it was just her sadistic side showing *shrugs* her problem. Point is, you're great.

But big hug to you! And remember to keep sticking to your math regardless! :smile:
Reply 7
I feel very nervous for mocks having her as my Maths Teacher, thats for sure!
Reply 8
Original post by DidiDana
Oh wow, I can relate. I've had a few teachers like that in the past and for the life of me I can't remember how I got through it, but I did and so can you! Good luck with this lady though. Sometimes we forget that teachers are just people, they have their own problems, worrys, bill etc. And we also forget that some are complete [insert your own insulting name here] just like some other people we see out and about.

But don't feel bad about yourself, as you said you're one of the brightest in that room. Perhaps thats why she spoke so badly of you at parents evening? Or maybe it was just her sadistic side showing *shrugs* her problem. Point is, you're great.

But big hug to you! And remember to keep sticking to your math regardless! :smile:

I literally have never missed a homework deadline and constantly get above my expected grade in tests. But the AUDACITY she had to chat utter bullsh*it about MY effort. I dread when I have her on Friday last period urgh. I cannot wait for September.
my maths teacher is soooooo weird :colondollar:
You make it sound hilarious. Just focus and do the work. Unless she really does soemthing that crosses the line then easier just to stick it out.

i feel sorry for you but i can relate to that
Reply 12
Original post by 999tigger
You make it sound hilarious. Just focus and do the work. Unless she really does soemthing that crosses the line then easier just to stick it out.

Sorry have a habbit of doing that. But I'm serious, she hates everyone but her goons in the Maths Office for NO particular reason at all. I have no idea if I did something to her in a past life or what, but the verbal abuse we face day in day out for even smiling its Medieval! Don't even bother trying to correct her when you are quite clearly in the right. No I'm "Not being clever Mister!" i'm just stating obvious facts!

She has single-handedly taken my hopes and confidence and beaten them into a pulp, truly, truly awful woman. I pray no other child needs to meet such a self entitled maniac!
(edited 8 years ago)
I think ive always had a way of screening people out. Dont give her excuse, keep your nose clean and do the work. You need maths as well. make sure your grades dont fall and if they do consider telling someone. I cnat see the need for a fuss at the moment because its not long till year end. She probably does have a life so dont take it personal.
I literally have never missed a homework deadline and constantly get above my expected grade in tests. But the AUDACITY she had to chat utter bullsh*it about MY effort. I dread when I have her on Friday last period urgh. I cannot wait for September.

Well done dear for getting on with the work regardless. I was thinking I may have to picket your school if she was making you fail! :smile:

But yeah, that must be really horrible and totally frustrating when she starts chitting the untrue chit chat. You obviously care a lot about your grades and are a very driven student, and when someone questions how hard you work and I can totally understand how offending and aggravating it is. Its even worse when its a teacher thats doing it to you because when its another student you can just ignore them, different when its a sociopathic teacher though!

I think what you may need is to have to do is just get together with friends and eat icecream this weekend and have a total b******** about her to get it out your system.

But if it does get worse, she starts specifically targeting you, your confidence is starting to wear down or you just can't take it anymore (worse case scenario) then I would tell your head of year to get you changed to another maths class.
Reply 15

Teachers are humans too.
Maybe he has issues outside the class
Reply 16
Ok thanks you're all right! I jave her tomorrow again Period One right after Assembly, I'll just put my head down and ignore her horrible attitude.
Consider making a complaint. My school isn't the best but there have been a couple of recent complaints about certain teachers and there have been full investigations carried out. Don't hold back - just tell the truth, you have a right to the high quality of teaching that you deserve. Hopefully she leaves at the end of the year so you never have to see her again :smile:

Yes, I believe i'm correct in saying that the supernatural society sends there most wicked creations back down to Earth in to schools specifically to teach maths. Other subjects they get these robots/monsters to teach include Geography and French. On a rare occasion possibly P.e but the easiest way to survive them is to not make eye contact. Like Medusa they can stare straight into your soul and as well as that, they can leave you stunned. Your best hope is to stay focused on your work and work with your fellow superhero friends to analyse the situation properly. From then you might be able to send a complaint to the supernatural society, or you know, maybe your school. Good luck! (I got so carried away :tongue:)
Reply 19
Sigh shes back today we only have that other Teacher on Mondays, sigghhhh oh well take what you can get.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending