The Student Room Group

Are 15 inch arms considered big?

^^

Because mine are 15 at the moment. And I think they seem quite small relative to others at the gym; even though I'm tiny at 5'7.

What would you guys consider big arms? Or what is your goal arm size? :smile:
Yes, if muscular

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Angry cucumber
Yes, if muscular

Posted from TSR Mobile

**** that, the day you start lifting is the day you're forever small. I rock 17's and I feel tiny.
Original post by redbuthotter
**** that, the day you start lifting is the day you're forever small. I rock 17's and I feel tiny.

I have 15s cause I'm weak. However, there's not many rooms where I don't have the biggest arms. Other than the gym ofc. I'm legit the smallest guy in there

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have 15s cause I'm weak. However, there's not many rooms where I don't have the biggest arms. Other than the gym ofc. I'm legit the smallest guy in there

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are your bench, squat, curl stats.
yes big
Original post by Proxenus
yes big

This angry cucumber thinks I'm bullshtting.
Reply 7
Yes, if muscular

Yes, if circumference.

Posted from TSR Mobile

lmao what kinda gym u in? I'm around mid size at my gym (105kg now), tbh even the 140kg dudes seem normal ish size to me now... I no longer think what the **** when I see them.
Reply 9
By irl standards yes, by internet standards its average
(edited 8 years ago)
lmao what kinda gym u in? I'm around mid size at my gym (105kg now), tbh even the 140kg dudes seem normal ish size to me now... I no longer think what the **** when I see them.

Bodybuilding. There's loads of guys who stand on stage doing NABBA shows

There's also a rather liberal gear policy. By liberal I mean, I've got a 10th of the test I swear :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mine are 14.5 but I'm weak af - benching 35kg db's for 3x6, curling 12.5kg dumbbell for sets of 12.

I've seen guys who looking f'kn jacked, but actually have like 14/15 inch arms. They're ripped as hell, which gives the illusion that they're jacked. Their 14.5 inch arms look bigger than my 14.5 inch arms. Bodybuilding is all an illusion
Bodybuilding. There's loads of guys who stand on stage doing NABBA shows

There's also a rather liberal gear policy. By liberal I mean, I've got a 10th of the test I swear :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

See any big lifts? I saw a guy hit 600lbs raw bench a couple weeks back. He was mirin my 190FS lmao and 300 pulls off 4".
Oh and as touched on above: yes, 15 inch arms look decently big, especially when compared to the average guy's 11 inch pythons
See any big lifts? I saw a guy hit 600lbs raw bench a couple weeks back. He was mirin my 190FS lmao and 300 pulls off 4".

220kg decline bench for 5 is the most I've seen I think

120kg OHP for reps

But I'm pretty much the only person who deadlifts :lol: bb lifestyle

Posted from TSR Mobile
depends if fatceps or not.
Original post by Dreammachine1997
Mine are 14.5 but I'm weak af - benching 35kg db's for 3x6, curling 12.5kg dumbbell for sets of 12.

I've seen guys who looking f'kn jacked, but actually have like 14/15 inch arms. They're ripped as hell, which gives the illusion that they're jacked. Their 14.5 inch arms look bigger than my 14.5 inch arms. Bodybuilding is all an illusion

not an illusion they have more muscle you have more fat.

Quick Reply

Latest