The Student Room Group

Why are girls so...

Desperate for a relationship?
Like they will literally get with any guy (hot or not so hot) just for the sake of saying 'i have a boyfriend'
Especially younger girls nowadays that are like 16/17 wtf? What kind of early development of being a bit slooty is this?!?!?!
Original post by Anonymous
Like they will literally get with any guy (hot or not so hot) just for the sake of saying 'i have a boyfriend'
Especially younger girls nowadays that are like 16/17 wtf? What kind of early development of being a bit slooty is this?!?!?!

Send some of these girls this way bro.
:colone:

Being in a relationship isn't slutty are you mad?

I think guys are probably more desperate than girls.
Where are all these girls you speak of :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by ODES_PDES
Send some of these girls this way bro.
:colone:

Most of these girls are everywhere but pretend to hide it for the sake of looking more 'decent'
Original post by Dinasaurus
Being in a relationship isn't slutty are you mad?

I think guys are probably more desperate than girls.

Yh they are ;( especially 4 u
Looool "slooty"
:colonhash:
If anything, I'm desperate to be in a Range Rover
Original post by hexagonalRod
Yh they are ;( especially 4 u

Mate...I'm not a girl, check the gender icon. -.-
Original post by Dinasaurus
Mate...I'm not a girl, check the gender icon. -.-

Looool your avatars so deceiving
(edited 8 years ago)
Same can be said for guys..

Why are they so thirsty?

Why do you give enough of a **** to generalise fully fifty-percent of the human populace to this extent, and in so judgmental a fashion?
Calm down, father.
I've had a few guys pm me who's posts I've never even seen. So yeah same can be said for the boys. :h:
LOOOOL where did you get this idea from? Most girls are picky AF in my experience and don't get into relationships with anyone, you're deluded OP.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending