The Student Room Group

Are women superior to men?

1) Childbirth.

2) Breasts containing milk.

3) Aren't built like ogres.

4) Testosterone rises steadily with age rather than peaking then fading.

5) Vastly superior social intelligence.

6) Obsessed with health and beauty which are sensible obsessions. Beauty is deception which demonstrates an instinctive understanding for warfare.

7) Equally capable as men in all technical areas, just less interested in doing it because it is seen like monkey-work to them.

8) They all know it, but never talk about it, except the feminists - but most of them aren't feminists whereas most men are chauvanists because they are in denial about their inferiority.

I could go on and on, but now it's your turn to contribute.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
9) Have the thing most men would ask for - a vag.
I agree with the rest but childbirth definately brings it all down... :s-smilie:
We are all equal
Original post by Blondie987
We are all equal

We are all unequal individuals
Original post by Roxy1331
I agree with the rest but childbirth definately brings it all down... :s-smilie:

I always thought of it as a plus since you have that connection to the child whereas the man just awkwardly stands in the corner.
Original post by BWV1007
9) Have the thing most men would ask for - a vag.

I don't know about you but I'd much rather have a cock :lol:
Childbirth is nothing compared to taking a stiff shot to the nuts :u: As are cluster headaches and I get those pretty regularly.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by WoodyMKC
Childbirth is nothing compared to taking a stiff shot to the nuts :u: As are cluster headaches and I get those pretty regularly.

I think it's probably much worse, buddy! :wink:
Reply 9
Original post by ivybridge
I don't know about you but I'd much rather have a cock :lol:

Yeah - was why I said "most men". :tongue:
Original post by BWV1007
Yeah - was why I said "most men". :tongue:

I know but still :wink:
Reply 11
:lol: They can't even reach things on the top shelf. :lol:
I think it's probably much worse, buddy! :wink:

Childbirth worse than those you mean? Hard to judge being kicked in the nuts as women don't experience it and men don't experience childbirth, so it's impossible to compare. However, it's a common consensus that cluster headaches are worse than childbirth and I get those about once every two weeks :lol:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cluster+headaches+worse+than+childbirth&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=CTUUV8C1N8WTaa3inZgE
Original post by Josb

That is what heels are for :smile:
Childbirth worse than those you mean? Hard to judge being kicked in the nuts as women don't experience it and men don't experience childbirth, so it's impossible to compare. However, it's a common consensus that cluster headaches are worse than childbirth and I get those about once every two weeks :lol:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cluster+headaches+worse+than+childbirth&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=CTUUV8C1N8WTaa3inZgE

Yeah but if you can't compare the first two, you can't compare any of the others really! I suppose the level of pain involved in any of them is different from person to person.
Original post by Josb

Bit of a generalisation - one of my best friends is 6 foot 2...
Yeah but if you can't compare the first two, you can't compare any of the others really! I suppose the level of pain involved in any of them is different from person to person.

You can when, according to polls, the extreme majority of women that have experienced both would say that cluster headaches are worse than childbirth :wink:
You can when, according to polls, the extreme majority of women that have experienced both would say that cluster headaches are worse than childbirth :wink:

Hm, fair enough. That might be because they had lots of gas and air :colone:
I know but still :wink:

To be fair I've never actually cared about dicks. Big or not I can't care less. I mostly pay attention to the face and the body. I've never asked someone's opinion on this - what do you think?
Original post by The_Last_Melon
1) Childbirth.

2) Breasts containing milk.

3) Aren't built like ogres.

4) Testosterone rises steadily with age rather than peaking then fading.

5) Vastly superior social intelligence.

6) Obsessed with health and beauty which are sensible obsessions. Beauty is deception which demonstrates an instinctive understanding for warfare.

7) Equally capable as men in all technical areas, just less interested in doing it because it is seen like monkey-work to them.

8) They all know it, but never talk about it, except the feminists - but most of them aren't feminists whereas most men are chauvanists because they are in denial about their inferiority.

I could go on and on, but now it's your turn to contribute.

If this is true then why aren't 80 year old ladies ripped?

Latest

Trending

Trending