The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BWV1007
To be fair I've never actually cared about dicks. Big or not I can't care less. I mostly pay attention to the face and the body. I've never asked someone's opinion on this - what do you think?

I don't focus on it from the off but it is an undoubtedly relevant factor... Sex is necessary for a relationship to work (unless you're both asexual or whatever).
He didn't say it spikes like mad :lol: :smile:
Imo if men focused on sports and science and women focused on beauty and social skills we'd live in a good place. Definitely wouldn't be so many obese muppets around.
Original post by ivybridge
I don't focus on it from the off but it is an undoubtedly relevant factor... Sex is necessary for a relationship to work (unless you're both asexual or whatever).

Yeah but I could do with any kind of dick... Like I wouldn't choose this guy over another for what's in his pants.
The female body is far more beautiful in my opinion than the male body...no offence, I don't mean to be sexist. :frown: Don't be rude to me!

Original post by BWV1007
Yeah but I could do with any kind of dick... Like I wouldn't choose this guy over another for what's in his pants.

No, I get that. I mean it is going to be something that could be a problem later on. For example, if it's too big for the submissive guy to take and the top is strictly so, then you have an issue.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
The female body is far more beautiful in my opinion than the male body...no offence, I don't mean to be sexist. :frown: Don't be rude to me!

I think both look like they've been carved by angels :colone:
He didn't say it spikes like mad :lol: :smile:

He said it rose steadily with age, which would imply on a graph with testosterone conc on the y axis and age on the x axis, that womans testosterone would be at the maximum in their old age, assuming a steady increase.
If you say so! I mean, I guess the only question there would be what steady means and what maximum means.
I think both look like they've been carved by angels :colone:

The curves on a womans body though is just such a beautiful sight....:colondollar:

@ivybridge For you :smile:
If you say so! I mean, I guess the only question there would be what steady means and what maximum means.

Steady seems to imply a rate of some sort; which I highly doubt testosterone still increases after menopause; why would it? I thought testosterone in woman peaked in the 20's and then slowly dropped off throughout life?
I suppose so :smile:.

I was commenting in jest anyway :tongue:!

@ivybridge For you :smile:

Woah, his body is beautiful :love:
I just saw the most amazing vagina art piece :eek: If only I was allowed to post it on here....:colondollar:

Just thought I would share that...:redface:
because their body is broken and has enough work fixing that
Original post by The_Last_Melon
because their body is broken and has enough work fixing that

Can I see your evidence that this is the case for womens testosterone?
I just saw the most amazing vagina art piece :eek: If only I was allowed to post it on here....:colondollar:

Just thought I would share that...:redface:

Please don't or I shall have nightmares :redface:
Please don't or I shall have nightmares :redface:

It is SOO beautiful, I actually can't stop staring at it! :redface: Maybe because I'm trying to find ways to procrastinate...

My teacher tomorrow "Why did you not finish this piece of work?"

Me "Sorry, miss I stumbled across an art piece of a vagina on a tumblr page and it was so beautiful looking that I spent a good 30 minutes staring at it! But trust me miss, if you saw it, you would too!" XD
It is SOO beautiful, I actually can't stop staring at it! :redface: Maybe because I'm trying to find ways to procrastinate...

My teacher tomorrow "Why did you not finish this piece of work?"

Me "Sorry, miss I stumbled across an art piece of a vagina on a tumblr page and it was so beautiful looking that I spent a good 30 minutes staring at it! But trust me miss, if you saw it, you would too!" XD

Send me the link via PM? Lets see what all the fuss is about.

:afraid: