The Student Room Group

How many are aware of Israel's involvement in the Rwandan genocide? and many others

The Jewish people have a long history of involvement in genocides that the vast majority of the world, including Jews themselves have no idea about. During the early 1900's there was a huge migration of Jews that went to Turkey. Their role in this was noted by British intelligence, and has even be written about by a few Israeli historians. It was as dubbed a masonic anti-Semitic conspiracy.

They were involved in the horrors of the Soviet regime again this gets swept under the carpet and dubbed a conspiracy.

But do people know of Israels involvement in the Rwandan genocide? the selling of weapons during the genocide. In 2016 the Israeli supreme court decided that records documenting Israel's arms sales to Rwanda during the 1994 genocide would remain sealed from the public.

One could argue Israel has been committing genocide since its creation all with the support of the West and their Jewish power structure.

This is the way it is. They indoctrinate us with their Jewish victimhood Holocaust that many including some Jews believe it wasn't 6 million it was hundreds of thousands of Jews who died in a war that killed over 60 million...
Is the 6 million Holocaust a fact or simply popular opinion by way of a lie repeated?

You are not allowed to say anything that may incriminate the Jewish people. For example the Jewish role in Western slavery goes ignored but even many Jewish historians in the past have written about it. Hollywood (run by Jews) continues to make slavery movies of course not a single one would show their involvement. They work hard to crack down on anyone who speaks out of line just listen to this African Professor who mentioned in one of his classes about Jewish slave trading.

As you can see the Jews are the only people on the planet who must always be seen as the victims, but to show their villainy is considered defamation and anti-Semitic hate speech. With this Holocaust, if you believe it was what they say or not... they will forever be shielded, and nobody can oppose them.
Never heard of it but I am all ears.
i disagree
Reply 3
Lol.
I don't know about Israel's involvement, what I do know is about Catholic Church's silence over the course of the genocide... that and Catholics preaching us about morality and the good of the church...

Also, welcome to another episode of "threads that gonna get deleted"...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Professor Tony Martin as a source for your statement does not make said statement fact.
Original post by the bear
i disagree

I agree
Reply 7
Israel was also responsible for the dinosaurs dying out, thats the absolute truth.
Original post by IsraelCrimez
It was as dubbed a anti-Semitic conspiracy.

I wonder why? Maybe because it was?

Anyway, you forgot to mention that time Israelis stole the Bank of England (literally moved it to Tel Aviv wake up sheeple), replaced the Northen US with "Canada", and ate 6 billion Indian children, so I'm afraid I must believe you are a Zionist shill.
Original post by BaconandSauce
I agree

i must respectfully beg to differ Madam.
It's true. I read about it in the Chronicles of The Elders of Zion.
Original post by the bear
i must respectfully beg to differ Madam.

Then I disagree :biggrin:
Original post by Maker
Israel was also responsible for the dinosaurs dying out, thats the absolute truth.

tbh I never liked dinosaurs. :cool:
But why did they use male models?
Reply 14
Original post by admonit
tbh I never liked dinosaurs. :cool:

99% of all life that have been on earth is extinct, thats Israel for you.
Original post by Maker
99% of all life that have been on earth is extinct, thats Israel for you.

Goddamnit! I knew evolution was a Mossad conspiracy...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by chemting
Goddamnit! I knew evolution was a Mossad conspiracy...

Posted from TSR Mobile

All the fossils have bullet holes in them but Mossad controls all the paleontologists in the world and they get paid hush money or else they get "accidentally" crushed to death by dinosaur displays in museums.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending