The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Someone looks lost.
This aint the misc
Original post by Mentally
Someone looks lost.
This aint the misc

It's subjective: I would give a female 9/10 for the characteristics or details that I find particularly attractive (facial features, for example) which would otherwise not be given attention by other male who could give her a 6.5/10.
Original post by William Pitt
It's subjective: I would give a female 9/10 for the characteristics or details that I find particularly attractive (facial features, for example) which would otherwise not be given attention by other male who could give her a 6.5/10.

which ones?

i think face > body, but some guys see chain smoking wrinkled whores with 10 pounds of make up as "hot" :rofl:
Those are the girls they limit themselves to thinking they can't do any better.
Original post by AlphaMaleOfPeace
which ones?

It's about different combination of features. One set of lips can go well with certain nose, cheekbones or supraorbital ridge but not others. I have certain combinations of multiple ideal-types that I'd be attracted to. Sometimes mixing features which I would normally find attractive together does not work - it's like lego, it has to 'fit' together.
not just white knights, but geeks do this more

i see guys gassing up girls who are 6.5/10 at best like theyre supermodels :rofl:

are they just trying to get laid :teehee:

Brb, 6/10 girls with no tits or ass getting 100 compliments on facebook, and turning into bitches who think their cheryl cole

I know. Das not it mane.
There's something sexy about girls that arent perfect

i see guys gassing up girls who are 6.5/10 at best like theyre supermodels :rofl:

Brb, 6/10 girls with no tits or ass getting 100 compliments on facebook, and turning into bitches who think their cheryl cole

On social media everyone gasses up girls. It's not to be taken seriously. She could have the face of a horse or body of a hippo, and I'll see her getting a notification with a compliment.
"No tits or ass".
It's genetic, not every girl is gonna be beyoncé, let them feel good about themselves.
Reply 11

Some men like girls with ordinary natural looks

i think face > body, but some guys see chain smoking wrinkled whores with 10 pounds of make up as "hot" :rofl:

so what? Who cares? They might see the girls you think are 10/10 as unattractive because there's a huge element of subjectivity in attraction.
What you find "ugly" or "average" is another person's "beautiful" and "stunning". Beauty is subjective, we all aren't attracted to the same people.
tbh your 6/10 could be another's 10/10.
I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder to some extent.
Reply 15
People who score highly in terms of attractiveness often also have a certain percentage of people who don't find them attractive at all.

See http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-mathematics-of-beauty/ for an explanation and source.

Everything is subjective though everybody wants someone who is a bit above their league :lol:

Cheryl cole is :puke: in my opinion.

Original post by geniequeen48
"No tits or ass".
It's genetic, not every girl is gonna be beyoncé, let them feel good about themselves.

There are things, which are largely genetic based I.e tits etc but that shouldn't be an excuse to not work on things which they can improve I.e glutes etc. :drool:

Original post by M14B
Some men like girls with ordinary natural looks

I agree, I'm all about that "natty" life. I can't stand girls who get boob jobs/ butt implants. I'd rather be with someone who is average but willing to improve and work upon themselves. :smile:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Everything is subjective though everybody wants someone who is a bit above their league :lol:

Cheryl cole is :puke: in my opinion.

There are things, which are largely genetic based I.e tits etc but that shouldn't be an excuse to not work on things which they can improve I.e glutes etc. :drool:

I agree, I'm all about that "natty" life. I can't stand girls who get boob jobs/ butt implants. I'd rather be with someone who is average but willing to improve and work upon themselves. :smile:

Nah working out would make my boobs smaller anyway, no thanks.
Original post by geniequeen48
Nah working out would make my boobs smaller anyway, no thanks.

I would like to shed some knowledge but it would be xp/waste as I can clearly see your all about that cellulite life!
Post a pic op you fool

Latest