Reply 460
Original post by Ethereal World
:smile:

What about me? I thought we were besties

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
What about me? I thought we were besties

Posted from TSR Mobile

The first time you ever spoke with me you didn't give the impression you wanted to be friends :moon:
Reply 462
The first time you ever spoke with me you didn't give the impression you wanted to be friends :moon:

Remind me? :redface:
Original post by RobML
Remind me? :redface:

RobML
Meh, you know, I've acknowleged these kind of thoughts, you know, but I meet them with indifference, you know, no melodrama like here, you know.

I wasn't being melodramatic and I was deeply hurt :wink:

:innocent:
Reply 464
I wasn't being melodramatic and I was deeply hurt :wink:

:innocent:

I was making fun of the quote :innocent:
Original post by RobML
I was making fun of the quote :innocent:

I see :mmm:

Well considering we are both adults I'm sure we overcome my melodrama. :colonhash:

But I impress that you have to admit you love mine and ZuluK's jokes. Otherwise. :noway:
Reply 466
I see :mmm:

Well considering we are both adults I'm sure we overcome my melodrama. :colonhash:

But I impress that you have to admit you love mine and ZuluK's jokes. Otherwise. :noway:

You going to take back the needlessly aggressive response to it? :fuhrer:

They can't be that great because I can't recall any :erm:
Original post by RobML
You going to take back the needlessly aggressive response to it? :fuhrer:

They can't be that great because I can't recall any :erm:

The other day you told me off for derailing threads with my sh*t banter with her- appaz it wasn't funny and I cried :cry:

Yes I take back the needless aggression, but if you look at the OP of that thread, I was in a pensive state.
I think there are loads of beautiful people on here, inside and out, but just gonna name a few, because no, I'm not indiscriminately thirsty :colonhash: :noway:

@MrsSheldonCooper is really naturally beautiful imo. Those eyes tho :flutter:

I also think @Femme Fatale is gorge and @Sassy AF.

I have only seen half of @Indeterminate's girl's face but she is definitely a stunner. I will hopefully be meeting her soon so I'm sure I can confirm :u:

When it comes to the guys, smh TSR is lacking :rofl:

Nah...not really.

@Aryan Master Race is not bad/10. Can't tell if it's him or that 11 gemmer tho :sexface:

@Nice Male Voice is also a good looking lad for his age and a really nice person too :yep:

@Definitely not a bore is also I would say aesthetically pleasing as it goes.

Tbh I would probably be able to include more of you but for that you need to send me pictures to r8.

:h:

Adding in someone absolutely gorge who I forgot. She has amazing lips :sexface: @Beautiful Black Albino

It's always the eyes :colonhash: Never the bone structure or the nose smh.

Anywayyy @TheGreatImposter is currently my girl crush.:h:
Original post by Darien91
I've only seen a few people pics/avatars.. It's hard to know who's real and not a catfish too. I haven't been here long enough to know everyone!

@georgiaswift @LFC_RV @keturah @kickboxer 98 (if it's not a man) @ivy.98 @XCharlotteDoyleX @isabellacappio @demirae @jenigma @Milzime @mondvay

oh thank you so much :colondollar:
Original post by mondvay
oh thank you so much :colondollar:

You're welcome :smile:
Original post by keturah
Hmm not bad but doubt I'll find the love of my life on there haha. How's it going for you?

This poster maybe.. avatar is too small to tell

hey baby cakes
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

Thanks for the return compliment R :colonhash: but to be fair she is pretty :yep:
I think there are loads of beautiful people on here, inside and out, but just gonna name a few, because no, I'm not indiscriminately thirsty :colonhash: :noway:

@MrsSheldonCooper is really naturally beautiful imo. Those eyes tho :flutter:

I also think @Femme Fatale is gorge and @Sassy AF.

I have only seen half of @Indeterminate's girl's face but she is definitely a stunner. I will hopefully be meeting her soon so I'm sure I can confirm :u:

When it comes to the guys, smh TSR is lacking :rofl:

Nah...not really.

@Aryan Master Race is not bad/10. Can't tell if it's him or that 11 gemmer tho :sexface:

@Nice Male Voice is also a good looking lad for his age and a really nice person too :yep:

@Definitely not a bore is also I would say aesthetically pleasing as it goes.

Tbh I would probably be able to include more of you but for that you need to send me pictures to r8.

:h:

Adding in someone absolutely gorge who I forgot. She has amazing lips :sexface: @Beautiful Black Albino

Stop trying to deny the thirst boo :console: :yep:
Thanks for the return compliment R :colonhash: but to be fair she is pretty :yep:

She iss.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

Thanks you're too sweet :colondollar::colondollar::colondollar:
I would say myself but isn't that not bias??????
I must admit I don't keep up to date with what most TSRians look like these days. I doubt many would know what I look like either without trawling my profile. I'm getting a bit old for this place :-/
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 478
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
I must admit I don't keep up to date with what most TSRians look like these days. I doubt many would know what I look like either without trawling my profile. I'm getting a bit old for this place :-/

moi? :colondollar:
<-- I find this monkey really attractive :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest