The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RobML

Deepika:love: She is like asdfghjkl
Original post by Rhythmical
Aw wicked! I just need to be brave into actually dying it lol.

I suggest trying it out with a couple of strands in a sorta really subtle balayage because you have to take so much pigment off your hair, you need to get your hair near to white before putting the blue on, its so damaging. So the less hair you have to bleach, the better.
Original post by AmazingArry
I suggest trying it out with a couple of strands in a sorta really subtle balayage because you have to take so much pigment off your hair, you need to get your hair near to white before putting the blue on, its so damaging. So the less hair you have to bleach, the better.

Sounds like a long process, to be fair I might just dye a little bit of it, it probably will look nice. Don't want my school yelling at me and isolating me from lessons.
White girls overrated
Original post by Rhythmical
Sounds like a long process, to be fair I might just dye a little bit of it, it probably will look nice. Don't want my school yelling at me and isolating me from lessons.

This is cool. Very subtle.

:colondollar::drool:
Original post by AmazingArry
This is cool. Very subtle.

See I would prefer it more at the bottom rather than all over and a lighter shade.

Honestly one of the bollywood favorite of mine:love:
I realised there are no long haired guys on here or short haired women so im gonna mix it up a little
Original post by BWV1007
Is this what straight guys think a 10/10 guy is? He'd be a 9 at most in my book.

Ikr. He's like a 7 or 8 for me. And I'm a straight girl.
Original post by SoDoneWithSchool

Honestly one of the bollywood favorite of mine:love:

Yesss
She is breathtaking

Posted from TSR Mobile
cumberlove.jpg

but then I saw this and I thought, nah:
Attachment not found

Latest