The Student Room Group

I accidentally tagged myself in someone elses photo.

I was fb stalking (like you do) well I only clicked the first person on suggested friends and clicked their profile picture. Then a couple back. Then accidentally clicked ther face. *OH **** DONT CLICK ANYTHING STUPID MOMENT* and then I clicked return. DAMN YOU IPHONES FOR TRICKING ME. RETURN MEANS ENTER. So then I continued to freak out. I tried to untag but the tag only briefly showed up because shes not my friend so it's automatically send to "review tag"
So she'll be notified. Then I proceeded to delete my Facebook account. This way she wont know which picture it was or be able to find me. (Ik im very reasonable) TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE SHE GOES TO MY SCHOOL.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Just be honest with her...
Tell her you want her kidneys.
derp
Reply 3
Original post by Joel 96
Just be honest with her...
Tell her you want her kidneys.

"Hello there, you probably don't know me, or maybe you do I just wanted to say I accidentally tagged myself in your profile picture don't hurt me please"
Reply 4
HOW LONG DO YOU THINK BEFORE THE NOTIFICATION DISSAPEARS FOREVER FROM HER FB? Not that I plan on not going on for months over a tag.. BUT STILL.
Reply 5
Yes. Was there a need to click the mentioned thread if you're not going to give supportive or constructive comments? No, I don't think so.
Just say "I was stalking you"
Original post by RiahDawson
I was fb stalking (like you do) well I only clicked the first person on suggested friends and clicked their profile picture. Then a couple back. Then accidentally clicked ther face. *OH **** DONT CLICK ANYTHING STUPID MOMENT* and then I clicked return. DAMN YOU IPHONES FOR TRICKING ME. RETURN MEANS ENTER. So then I continued to freak out. I tried to untag but the tag only briefly showed up because shes not my friend so it's automatically send to "review tag"
So she'll be notified. Then I proceeded to delete my Facebook account. This way she wont know which picture it was or be able to find me. (Ik im very reasonable) TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE SHE GOES TO MY SCHOOL.

This is why I treat Facebook like a baby's head! I'm SOOOO careful when stalking, I repeatedly check my activity log like an extremely paranoid person! XD
Reply 8
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
This is why I treat Facebook like a baby's head! I'm SOOOO careful when stalking, I repeatedly check my activity log like an extremely paranoid person! XD

😂😂 Same I've checked my activity log many MANY times. I loath the tag buttons.
Reply 9
Don't feel the need to say anything to her until she asks.
If/when she does, say you wrongfully entrusted your phone into the care of your little nephew/niece (or whatever fake relative of your choosing) so they could play around with it. Then say they went onto your Facebook and posted random ****/tagged you in other people's pictures as well- maybe that could do the trick?

Lmao at going to delete your whole life because of this.

Well when she notices (she will) and if she comments on this in person/real life, just say:

"it was a mistake." And then blame your iPhone.

😐
Original post by Mich18
Don't feel the need to say anything to her until she asks.
If/when she does, say you wrongfully entrusted your phone into the care of your little nephew/niece (or whatever fake relative of your choosing) so they could play around with it. Then say they went onto your Facebook and posted random ****/tagged you in other people's pictures as well- maybe that could do the trick?

Uh no.
"Hello there, you probably don't know me, or maybe you do I just wanted to say I accidentally tagged myself in your profile picture don't hurt me please"

If you like her, maybe you could go for broke? Without sounding creepy, of course.
Tell her that you accidentally tagged yourself, but also end it with "and I'll completely understand if you don't want me to talk to you", it makes you look like you're taking a step back, sort of like a subtle invitation game. I dunno, improvise.
chill I'm sure she won't care, we all creep on Facebook sometimes :lol:
Original post by TheCastle
Lmao at going to delete your whole life because of this.

Well when she notices (she will) and if she comments on this in person/real life, just say:

"it was a mistake." And then blame your iPhone.

😐

Are you suggesting facebook is my whole life 😨😨😨😨.
got em.
Reply 16
Uh no.

Uhhh....alrighty then. Care to explain?
Original post by Mich18
Uhhh....alrighty then. Care to explain?

That idea is just too much as opposed to honesty. How unreasonable is his crush that she'd not accept it was a simple mistake.
That idea is just too much as opposed to honesty. How unreasonable is his crush that she'd not accept it was a simple mistake.

WHAT?
Are you suggesting facebook is my whole life 😨😨😨😨.

I was more so saying that your comment reminded me of just wanting to disappear from life from embarrassment 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending