The Student Room Group

looking for girlfriend

Scroll to see replies

In India you only own cows and a scooter? That's not enough.
Reply 21
I just think you need to write more about your personality - some people might get the wrong message and attracted to the money that you have rather than the character you have.
I think you should omit "iPhone 6s Plus, iMac, MBP, iPad Pro" this part, and include more details about your cows.
Original post by alkaline.
I think you should omit "iPhone 6s Plus, iMac, MBP, iPad Pro" this part, and include more details about your cows.

those are his cows
Reply 24
have u ever dropped that iPhone 6S Plus- I'm worried imma drop mine its so huge
The big question here is, what is a so well off doctor doing on TSR? :curious::hmmm:
haram.
Original post by Awesome Genius
Basically I'm thinking of using a dating website

Would the below description of myself be advisable?

I'm 26 and 6ft 2, pretty good looking, drive a nice car, stable job as a doctor, Oxbridge education, loving and supportive family, iPhone 6s Plus, iMac, MBP, iPad Pro, own a flat worth about 700k, in India I own several cows and a scooter. I love nice clothes and holidays. I love spending money on others and myself but mostly myself.

If you want a f*ck buddy that would be perfect. A proper girlfriend? nah, you come off as more of a sugar daddy than a guy looking for a girlfriend.

I'm 26 and 6ft 2, pretty good looking, drive a nice car, stable job as a doctor, Oxbridge education, loving and supportive family, iPhone 6s Plus, iMac, MBP, iPad Pro, own a flat worth about 700k, in India I own several cows and a scooter. I love nice clothes and holidays. I love spending money on others and myself but mostly myself.

Love this
Original post by alkaline.

And the scooters

I'm 26 and 6ft 2 (tall, dark and handsome), very wealthy I actually own several cows and a scooter in India, have an education from Oxford and work as a doctor, a little self-centered I like to treat myself with clothes and expensive holidays.

Less is more. The more you try to show off the less it looks like you have.
Original post by ellie0497
Love this

Ellie why you airing you white girls think your bare prestige nowadays smh
Original post by Youngmetro
Ellie why you airing you white girls think your bare prestige nowadays smh

What? :confused::console:
Original post by Anonymous
those are his cows

LOLOLOLOL savage.
Original post by ravioliyears
LOLOLOLOL savage.

:biggrin: