The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by evalilyXOX
Haha i love the programme Supervet so perhaps my crush has extended to include all vet students lol ! :biggrin:

There are quite a few people on our course (about 30%) who are postgrads in their late 20s and 30s. They tend to stick together and don't mix with the other students. They can also be quite degrading and patronising as they think they are better because they have another degree or 2

does it have any hotties? :biggrin:

We don't really have many older students in art school. That must be annoying if they're patronising :nope:
Original post by Indeterminate
Lol that's nothing. They tend to work really long hours :redface:

Tbf I did do a fair bit of research :biggrin:

youd probably love quant, and traders work no more than 45-50 hours a week lol. what career you interested in then?
Original post by Anonymous
does it have any hotties? :biggrin:

We don't really have many older students in art school. That must be annoying if they're patronising :nope:

Supervet ? Yeah I have this weird crush on the main vet. I think it is partly because he looks after animals for a living and also that he has an Irish accent. :smile:

Yeah most of them are super annoying, although there are a handful of nice ones.
Original post by welcometoib
youd probably love quant, and traders work no more than 45-50 hours a week lol. what career you interested in then?

I'm not 100% sure tbh. I didn't like the grad scheme I accepted last year, and now I'm working on a fixed-term basis to kill time before commencing my postgraduate studies at Cambridge in the autumn.

Let's see what happens :colone:
Supervet ? Yeah I have this weird crush on the main vet. I think it is partly because he looks after animals for a living and also that he has an Irish accent. :smile:

Yeah most of them are super annoying, although there are a handful of nice ones.

This guy? :biggrin:

http://ic.c4assets.com/brands/the-supervet/series-5/1ec419d2-76e7-4458-8214-b636ecda86d9_625x352.jpg?interpolation=progressive-bicubic&output-quality=90&output-format=jpeg&resize=625px:352px

Do you go to a London uni? Ive heard there are more mature students there.

Yeah haha thats him ! Watch an episode on C4 and you will see how cute and caring he is !

No i study in Scotland, but they have a bog vet school at my uni so i might go up for a visit lol
Yeah haha thats him ! Watch an episode on C4 and you will see how cute and caring he is !

No i study in Scotland, but they have a bog vet school at my uni so i might go up for a visit lol

I will hehe :gah:

Scottish guys :coma: join the vet society? :wink:
@leavingthecity: I found you a suitor. Get ready for a lesbian marriage
(edited 8 years ago)
do they date alternative/hipster girls? :banana:

No.
Guessing it's for the money?

You do realise they'll have barely any time for you, right?
Original post by chemting
@leavingthecity: I found you a suitor. Get ready for a lesbian marriage

I resent the fact that you think I'm a banker.
Original post by leavingthecity
I resent the fact that you think I'm a banker.

I don't think OP cares as long as the dollar bills are rolling...

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6vwNcNOTVzY/maxresdefault.jpg

Well I just took a pretty big pay cut into a new job so I guess I'll be single for a while...

Whatever, I'm looking for someone in the arts, or a politician, or a conservationist anyway.
I will hehe :gah:

Scottish guys :coma: join the vet society? :wink:

Haha I am joining the first aid society in Sept when i go back so hopefully i might be able to run into a few hotties there :p:)
Original post by leavingthecity
Well I just took a pretty big pay cut into a new job so I guess I'll be single for a while...

Whatever, I'm looking for someone in the arts, or a politician, or a conservationist anyway.

In the arts? politician?

what is about a politician that turns you on?

Reply 56

doctors have personalities like Awesome Genius :tongue:

Yeah, bankers are known for their human qualities.
Original post by Biryani007
Guessing it's for the money?

You do realise they'll have barely any time for you, right?

they have loads of time, who told you they didnt?
Original post by Josb
Yeah, bankers are known for their human qualities.

Poorer guys getting salty? :rolleyes:
Original post by welcometoib

traders work atleas 60-70 hrs a week..

Latest

Trending

Trending