The Student Room Group

I want to date a doctor

How do I go about finding a doctor to date? Should I dress up and go to my nearest hospital or are there any networking events that I could attend?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
How do I go about finding a doctor to date? Should I dress up and go to my nearest hospital or are there any networking events that I could attend?

:lol:

What would you dress up as? A doctor? :confused:
a doctor dosent want to date you.

Work as a healthcare assistant in a ward, you will most likely meet newly qualified doctors they flirt with anything that walks!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
:lol:

What would you dress up as? A doctor? :confused:

No just maybe a summery dress and heels

Are you the same person who wants to date an Investment banker?

Doctors are really uncool people, they gain joy from seeing other people's pain!
Sometimes they just cut people up for no good reason. Doctors are EVIL people, you should stay away from them!
Reply 6
Original post by RosyPearl
Work as a healthcare assistance in a ward, you will most likely meet newly qualified doctors they flirt with anything that walks!

I'm in a wheelchair
Reply 7
Original post by bahjat93

Doctors are really uncool people, they gain joy from seeing other people's pain!
Sometimes they just cut people up for no good reason. Doctors are EVIL people, you should stay away from them!

Are you bitter you didn't get in to med school

No thats me :h:

and wut
Work as a healthcare assistant in a ward, you will most likely meet newly qualified doctors they flirt with anything that walks!

This is clearly a troll thread, but you're aware real life hospitals aren't like a Carry On film, right?
Are you bitter you didn't get in to med school

I don't like chopping people up! So i didn't even apply to be a butcher!!
No just maybe a summery dress and heels

Yes, do that. Just walk around the wards until you find a doctor and accost him/her. I am sure they will not be busy working, and you will not inconvenience them. :smile:

Spoiler

I'm in a wheelchair

Idk the name but theres always adverts about some uniform dating websites on tv, if youre actually that intent on looking for a doctor i assume theyd be on there, they wear a uniform :')
If you're their patient they won't date you since its in the grey area as far as patient confidentiality is concerned
Break a leg
Original post by Democracy
This is clearly a troll thread, but you're aware real life hospitals aren't like a Carry On film, right?

this

Ive had a couple of male doctors hit on me tho :puke:

Shut up and give me your kidneys.

Correct answer.

Now shut up and give me your kidneys.
Must he own cows? Can you supply the attention to power the nuclear reactor for a small country?
Original post by Democracy

I work in the hospital in my placements, a lot of them try to flirt with me and one of them followed me before I left to say goodbye. It's not as uncommon as you think and even today my friends were telling me about their similar experience.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending