The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ibhopeful97
I'm an IB hopeful and some guys at uni talk **** about me for it :lol:

face it, gold digging is normal for women. The same way we go for the hottest sloots.

attraction and pursuing for money are similar is what you are saying?
Original post by chemting
yes. He's the ladies men...

Oh he's Canadian. Not French. Nm. Next!
Original post by leavingthecity
Oh he's Canadian. Not French. Nm. Next!

well he's of French Canadian decent...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Canadians
Original post by Anonymous
attraction and pursuing for money are similar is what you are saying?

Most women take a guys earning potential into account, welcome to the real world.

No wonder you're hiding behind anon, you sound naive AF. Probably some left wing teenager or beta male in their 20s who is salty about guys earning more than him getting all the chicks.

Not to mention looking at that post it's not even talking about dating for money, its in response to another butthurt low earning beta male like you (surprise surprise) slagging off bankers. Like the idiot on the first page thinking IBers caused the credit crunch. How predictable :rolleyes:

leavingthecity
Shut up

Non-hot sloot detected. :hahaha:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
do they date alternative/hipster girls? :banana:
I'm going to become an investment banker just so I can turn you down.
Original post by Tootles
I'm going to become an investment banker just so I can turn you down.

Aren't you that ugly guy who used to have a link to his blog on here?

TSR was better in my A level days :yawn:
well he's of French Canadian decent...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Canadians

He's not Parisian. End of discussion.
Original post by leavingthecity
He's not Parisian. End of discussion.

Mehh. Overrated imo
Most women take a guys earning potential into account, welcome to the real world.

No wonder you're hiding behind anon, you sound naive AF. Probably some left wing teenager or beta male in their 20s who is salty about guys earning more than him getting all the chicks.

Not to mention looking at that post it's not even talking about dating for money, its in response to another butthurt low earning beta male like you (surprise surprise) slagging off bankers. Like the idiot on the first page thinking IBers caused the credit crunch. How predictable :rolleyes:

Non-hot sloot detected. :hahaha:

Um wouldn't the insult be non hot bitter virgin? It would hardly work out if I was non-hot. Anyway, with those powers of deduction good luck trying to get into the city.
x.

Im 'hiding behind anon' because I want nothing to do with this thread. You're the kind of guy that gets swindled out of all of his money, estate and child at the divorce and wonders where it all went wrong after your ever so perfect relationship with a 'hot sloot', who has scouted your 'earning potential'. Don't tell me 'welcome to the real world' when you seem to have based your career off the idea you think will get 'hot sloots' through being a high earner, do you lack confidence or something? Its not that hard to speak to another human being who is very attractive, and it doesn't require huge amount of wealth like you seem to think either.

You also assume that because I don't agree with your idiotic perception on attraction, I have no money? This is too funny now, I bought my first submariner at age 15 ahaha. I hope you enjoy doing addy in the day, xanax at night and coke at the weekend for the rest of your life while you make loads of money and get all the 'chicks/sloots'. You truly are a 'beta male' as cringeworthy as that is to write.
Aren't you that ugly guy who used to have a link to his blog on here?

TSR was better in my A level days :yawn:
Quote possibly; I am ugly as sin and have a link to my blog in my signature.

And tell me about it :colonhash:
Mehh. Overrated imo

I used to broke with this Parisian guy who as once a male model but I had to keep it a secret because he'd get torn to shreds by the floor of they knew. He was a babe. Superficially such a Parisian caricature. But actually one of the nicest men I ever met.
Original post by bahjat93

Investment bankers aren't that cool tbh, OLD money people are way cooler!

True. Old money people don't make too much noise.
Most investment bankers are experts at spotting the gold diggers. You won't be able to get near one, they can sniff it out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
+1 rep
good post fast trade
You want to date an investment banker? LOL. An individual who's never ever wealthy, works 90+ hours a week and is relatively poor compared to everyone else? Sure. I know Investment Banker friends. I worked with a few banks and I'll never EVER go back! Load of BS. STOP READING mainstream media and go seek out an alternative education.

Being a banker is a very very poor life!! Good luck!
Original post by theseeker
You want to date an investment banker? LOL. An individual who's never ever wealthy, works 90+ hours a week and is relatively poor compared to everyone else? Sure. I know Investment Banker friends. I worked with a few banks and I'll never EVER go back! Load of BS. STOP READING mainstream media and go seek out an alternative education.

Being a banker is a very very poor life!! Good luck!

What of being a Management Consultant (i.e. Mckinsey, Bain etc)? Do they have a similarly rubbish life like the bankers?
Supply chain manager, accountant, software developer not good enough for you?

Not all women are gold diggers, I can give you many examples with my male cousins, one of them who is in IT doesn't a degree, he married a women who studied Chemistry at Russell Group and she is a beautiful women.

Latest

Trending

Trending