Reply 240
Original post by tobilistic
what abt u @pompey?

Renewable Energy
Original post by Molibedium
Greenfish can you pls send me a message
Its quite important

Hello,

I have not received any PM from you. How should I contact you?

Send me a PM.
Original post by Birdee
i think I have been nominated by Newcastle! My agency input has been filled.

Congrats.
Reply 243
hi guys,
congrats to those who have been nominated. does anyone have info about bangor and bedfordshire
Reply 244
Original post by Greenfish16
Hello,

I have not received any PM from you. How should I contact you?

Send me a PM.

@Greenfish 16. R u from Nigeria? If yes pls which uni did u finish from?
Reply 245
Original post by medowz
hi guys,
congrats to those who have been nominated. does anyone have info about bangor and bedfordshire

You can as well mail the schools to advise on how soon you would be contacted.
Reply 246
Hi fembas am also a candidate from CSS applied to Strathclyde any info yet...
Reply 247
Original post by wesh89
Hi fembas am also a candidate from CSS applied to Strathclyde any info yet...

I am afraid Strathclyde might have made there nominations. Send a mail across to them for a feedback
Reply 248
I did and they told me that all their applications are with the nominating agency.Earlier I had contacted them and they told me that my application is with the scholarship committee and that I should wait for the panel's decision till June and I was confused.
i was nominated by greenwich and got the regret mail,but im glad it was for last year applicants.my agency input has not changed and im thus worried.
Reply 250
Original post by blackforce
i was nominated by greenwich and got the regret mail,but im glad it was for last year applicants.my agency input has not changed and im thus worried.

What course did you study in your first degree?
Reply 251
Original post by wesh89
I did and they told me that all their applications are with the nominating agency.Earlier I had contacted them and they told me that my application is with the scholarship committee and that I should wait for the panel's decision till June and I was confused.

Hope you applied through some other schools?
Reply 252
hey,mine has also not changed but there is hope.No need to panic
Reply 253
nop just applied to strathclyde
Reply 254
Hi Pompey4
Reply 255
Has anyone got a nomination from Sheffield Hallam University regarding the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship. Please I need update concerning this.
Reply 256
Original post by Ukashat
Has anyone got a nomination from Sheffield Hallam University regarding the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship. Please I need update concerning this.

I am afraid I am also waiting to hear from my university also
Reply 257
Original post by wesh89
Hi Pompey4

Sup wesh89. Hope u r good? Anything?
Reply 258
Original post by Pompey4
Sup wesh89. Hope u r good? Anything?

I applied to the university of Strathclyde for the commonwealth shared scholarships.I was advised that my application is with the scholarship committee and I would receive their outcome by June what does that mean..kindly advice
Original post by Birdee
today, few minutes ago...MSc Public Health and Health Service Research. Although my application still shows with nominating agency and I have not received any email to this regard.

same here !!

Quick Reply