The Student Room Group

Swedish PM visits home for refugee children

Sweden YES!
What is happening to Europe?
I don't see anything wrong with this, i'm speaking hypothetically but i'd imagine refugees with children are less likely to commit crime due to fear of consequences for their families. It's better to convince them while they're young of Swedish values surely?
Schools once full of White Swedish children now contain none..

This is touted as being diversity but it is democide of our populations.

It is considered anti-racism when it is done towards our populations but it is racism to the extremes when done to other people....

Those who resist it are extremist, terrorists, fascist, etc

:frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Make them pay their way. It's overly kind to even let these people into a country, let alone feed them and give them clothes. We in Europe, real Europeans, deserve better than this.
(edited 8 years ago)
lol I'd actually forgotten that loads of these "children" are like 30 on that Nigerian under 21 football team time :laugh:
Reply 6
Original post by KimKallstrom
lol I'd actually forgotten that loads of these "children" are like 30 on that Nigerian under 21 football team time :laugh:

You aware of the fastest 12 yo in Sweden?

This is probably what happens when you hit puberty while still in the womb.
Original post by Erebor
You aware of the fastest 12 yo in Sweden?

This is probably what happens when you hit puberty while still in the womb.

This bloke is the "fastest 14 year-old in Sweden according the media reports:

He looks like Mikel Arteta's uncle

There are reports that 3 out of 4 refugee children in Denmark were actually adults. Now one can blame these people for defrauding the system but one can understand the appeal of being able to press the re-set button and start over at a massive advantage. But the real people to blame are the idiots who buy it and allow it to happen. But then again, putting children at greater danger of rape seems to be a national past time of Sweden, Norway, Germany etc.
What exactly is your point? It is good that he is visiting refugees, surely? Did they rape him? Rob him? Kill him? No. So are all refugees rapists, robbers and killers? No.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending