The Student Room Group

Girls, do you prefere career men or those who are family/children focused?

Do you prefere the career type of man who is career focused or a man who likes to stay home with kids, maybe have a part/full time casual job but mainly focuses on home life?
I would say both are important!
Home life
Reply 3
A healthy balance
Reply 4
Original post by RosyPearl
I would say both are important!

ee can't have both lol
-Is career centred but also wishes to adopt, if I don't have my own-
Original post by indigofox
ee can't have both lol

If he earns a decent income then Id prefer him to be more of a family man.
Reply 7
Home/family/househusband type. I'm very career driven so I'd like someone more laid back who would be happy to cook for/with me, look after the pets and house and be the stay at home parent if we have any kids.
All women are gold diggers so A
Career type. Then we can be a power couple.
home life
Original post by indigofox
Do you prefere the career type of man who is career focused or a man who likes to stay home with kids, maybe have a part/full time casual job but mainly focuses on home life?

Career type initially but a guy who is good with kids is very attractive. A healthy balance is important for me - not someone who will give up one completely for the other.
Career-focussed men can become very paternal when they have kids and want to spend lots of time with family and men who like to be stay-at-home dads might change their mind and decide to give their children a better future by getting into a better job.
Original post by ibhopeful97
All women are gold diggers so A

You know it! :u:
Personally a career man, but is good with kids and open to the idea,but yeah in early 20s an 30s a good job and social life and freedom to do things.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Both please :h:
A bit of both..
Original post by Blondie987
You know it! :u:

The sarcasm almost melts off of this one

Quick Reply