The Student Room Group

Average girls get the most attention

If you're a 0-2/10 I highly doubt anyone wants to talk to you no matter what.

3-6/10 though and for a lot of guys, you're attractive enough that "It's good enough for sex/fun" but they aren't really "Attracted" to you. It's more like you grow on them as they get to know you. Around this level of attractiveness, 99% of guys are usually comfortable talking to a girl and approaching a girl (higher up at the 6 level if you're a more attractive guy, lower at the 3 level if you are a guy with low self confidence).

When it comes to 7/10+ I feel a majority of guys are intimidated. Especially in real life when she is probably hanging around other girls who are 7/10s or even more attractive. Thus, pretty girls only are approached by the guys with the HIGHEST self confidence and attractive level and only want those guys.

Dunno if I made sense but basically, girls who aren't UGLY, but aren't really hot, are more likely to be approached by guys who are looking for something easy and not much of a "challenge" (or so they think) and those girls are much more likely to be able to use other developed talents (since they know they aren't in the upper tiers of hotness), to keep a guy around.
Reply 1
so like if not many boys come and talk to me on freshers week how should i interpret that?
am i a 1 or a 10 lol
Original post by MevMev
so like if not many boys come and talk to me on freshers week how should i interpret that?
am i a 1 or a 10 lol

probably a 1 given you're on this site lol

jk <3
Reply 3
Original post by gr8wizard10
probably a 1 given you're on this site lol

jk <3

exxxcuuuuusssseee me
you're on this site too might i add
:P
(edited 7 years ago)
How many alt accounts? Wtf you keep posting this ****.
Original post by ibhopeful97
If you're a 0-2/10 I highly doubt anyone wants to talk to you no matter what.

3-6/10 though and for a lot of guys, you're attractive enough that "It's good enough for sex/fun" but they aren't really "Attracted" to you. It's more like you grow on them as they get to know you. Around this level of attractiveness, 99% of guys are usually comfortable talking to a girl and approaching a girl (higher up at the 6 level if you're a more attractive guy, lower at the 3 level if you are a guy with low self confidence).

When it comes to 7/10+ I feel a majority of guys are intimidated. Especially in real life when she is probably hanging around other girls who are 7/10s or even more attractive. Thus, pretty girls only are approached by the guys with the HIGHEST self confidence and attractive level and only want those guys.

Dunno if I made sense but basically, girls who aren't UGLY, but aren't really hot, are more likely to be approached by guys who are looking for something easy and not much of a "challenge" (or so they think) and those girls are much more likely to be able to use other developed talents (since they know they aren't in the upper tiers of hotness), to keep a guy around.

You didn't.
Reply 6
Original post by MevMev
am i a 1 or a 10 lol

Maybe bc you dont look like a trashy sloot :wink:
Reply 7
Original post by ibhopeful97
Maybe bc you dont look like a trashy sloot :wink:

why thank you i try my best

and i haven't done freshers yet i start in Sep proper anxious partly due to the reasons which u mentioned in your OP lol
Reply 8
Original post by MevMev
why thank you i try my best

and i haven't done freshers yet i start in Sep proper anxious partly due to the reasons which u mentioned in your OP lol

Uni boys are proper stupid in 1st year

Don't be anxious :yep:
I have noticed that average girls get most attention from good looking guys whereas most attractive girls get attention from the thirsty ugly guys.
Not this foolishness again. Seriously, what are you trying to achieve?
Reply 11
Original post by geniequeen48
Not this foolishness again. Seriously, what are you trying to achieve?

Wait what? has he done this post before??
Well I assume the first one lol
Original post by MevMev
x

i'm a guy, aslong as i have money i am a 10
Original post by MevMev
Wait what? has he done this post before??

Yes.
Above average guys aren't scared so that's good, everyone stays in their lane... Works out perf.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending