The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Wow wait a minute girls, I am blind so therefore need to use the computer with special audible screen reader software, this argument debate seems all one sided. I AM BETTER THAN NO MAN (OR WOMAN) BUT NO MAN IS BETTER THAN ME! Why this constant need for supremacy? Is it a competition?
Men are more likely to be on the either side and women in the middle
Original post by Milzime
you really are :{

I don't even care if I'm giving tmi

rip milz hers are awful

I'm sorry to hear :frown: :console:
me too please

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
It is SOO beautiful, I actually can't stop staring at it! :redface: Maybe because I'm trying to find ways to procrastinate...

My teacher tomorrow "Why did you not finish this piece of work?"

Me "Sorry, miss I stumbled across an art piece of a vagina on a tumblr page and it was so beautiful looking that I spent a good 30 minutes staring at it! But trust me miss, if you saw it, you would too!" XD

Original post by ivybridge
Send me the link via PM? Lets see what all the fuss is about.

:afraid:
Original post by Milzime
it's not just childbirth though, is it.

We have to carry the bloody thing for 9 months, as well as periods basically our whole livesss

WHICH might I add are gross and unpleasant and they hurt and cause bloating and paranoia of leakage and

we just deal with it man

~fair play to us~

Fair play

to us

you actually carry babys 10 months (full term) and its not just the carrying and squishing out part, its having people check ur dilation etc. my bf said its like being i was being finger blasted by the midwife O.o
then the bleeding after, the possible stitches (they hurt), then ur boobs fill up with milk which btw is extremely painful!
Original post by shawtyb
you actually carry babys 10 months (full term) and its not just the carrying and squishing out part, its having people check ur dilation etc. my bf said its like being i was being finger blasted by the midwife O.o
then the bleeding after, the possible stitches (they hurt), then ur boobs fill up with milk which btw is extremely painful!

:lolwut:
Original post by hezzlington
:lolwut:

ha yea! it helps if they dont have fat fingers
Original post by shawtyb

lmao ur killing me
Original post by hezzlington
lmao ur killing me

haha! i honestly wish i wasnt speaking from experience :frown:
i also had an incredibly happy male gynocologist fit my coil (contraception that sits in the cervix) :/
he was a bit too happy to be comfortable with
and guess what...

Spoiler

Original post by The_Last_Melon
1) Childbirth.

2) Breasts containing milk.

3) Aren't built like ogres.

4) Testosterone rises steadily with age rather than peaking then fading.

5) Vastly superior social intelligence.

6) Obsessed with health and beauty which are sensible obsessions. Beauty is deception which demonstrates an instinctive understanding for warfare.

7) Equally capable as men in all technical areas, just less interested in doing it because it is seen like monkey-work to them.

8) They all know it, but never talk about it, except the feminists - but most of them aren't feminists whereas most men are chauvanists because they are in denial about their inferiority.

I could go on and on, but now it's your turn to contribute.

1) Wouldn't be possible with men.

2) Good job, you know men can produce it too, we just haven't got the hormones to.

3) Bit of a generalization.

4) Women have a very small amount of testosterone. Learn some biology.

5) No scientific evidence to back this up, male and females brains work differently.

6) What are you on about? This makes no sense.

7) That is a misandristic and sexist viewpoint, it's to do with their own choices.

8) And you cannot provide any evidence for this.
Original post by shawtyb
haha! i honestly wish i wasnt speaking from experience :frown:
i also had an incredibly happy male gynocologist fit my coil (contraception that sits in the cervix) :/
he was a bit too happy to be comfortable with
and guess what...

Spoiler

Original post by shawtyb

There are kids on here! *Shakes fist*
Original post by IAmNero
There are kids on here! *Shakes fist*

they should be in school :wink:
Original post by shawtyb
they should be in school :wink:

Touche, but you would be surpised :wink:
Original post by IAmNero
Touche, but you would be surpised :wink:

if they was anything like i was in school then i wouldnt be hahaah
Original post by TheCastle
I know females built like ogres, and I know socially inferior women, and men have milk in their testes, which is why breasts can be called bresticles/chesticles though I cringe, and there can be no childbirth without semen.

Pretty sure that's just semen...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by IAmNero

4) Women have a very small amount of testosterone. Learn some biology.

That depends on the woman, and too much oestrogen can have similar effects of testosterone.
You're list only states why women are needed in the world, none of what you stated explains why females are better.

Apart from that, anyone can make a list of why males are superior to females but I have a feeling that it wouldn't go down well.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SirMilkSheikh
What field do you work in? Acing exams isn't an effective measure of intelligence. Most exams I've ever taken are based on memorising lots of information.

Men are more likely to be more intelligent and also less intelligent than women. Those who are more intelligent tend to go on to do greater things. Hence why there have been more Avicennas, Leonardo Da Vincis and Bobby Fischers than, well, their female counterparts. Those who are less intelligent can use their physical abilities and skills to provide a vital service. Do you think that welders and crane operatives are the most academic of people? Probably not, but they probably aren't stupid either. Just average or below average, but clever enough to make a living through hard work and grit - work that no woman wants to, or is capable of doing. None of this means women can't be intelligent, I never said that. But men are superior in the sense that they have multiple ways of thriving and collectively, men build civilisations. Whereas women are far more limited.

Nay tru
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
That depends on the woman, and too much oestrogen can have similar effects of testosterone.

True, but it really varies, to say the amount increases with age is completely wrong though
Original post by hellodave5
Nay tru

What?