The Student Room Group

life is easy as a woman

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alkaline.

pussy is power

Of course. :tongue:

But only while the woman is young I should add.

Ageing means the loss of that power for women.
Original post by Espada Null

Nah, I'm sweet.

Admitting is a step forward, so it is said.
Original post by aamirac
Periods.

Being perceived as a paedo if you're anywhere near children.

I was with my little sister and her friend and a woman accused me of being one.

At least my sister shouted "Go away, he's my brother you bully". Love that girl.
Start a riot why don't you :facepalm: fool
Why do guys like saying that unattractive girls get laid "easier"? That is such a lie lmao. I think it's equally the same for both genders, generally attractive people whether boy/girl get laid easier.
Original post by Straighthate
even a fat 3/10 has hundreds of thirsty, starved men at her behest

all the tough people i have known in my life are men aswell

lay down and rot guys

it's over boyos
Original post by loveleest
Why do guys like saying that unattractive girls get laid "easier"? That is such a lie lmao. I think it's equally the same for both genders, generally attractive people whether boy/girl get laid easier.

it's not though, I'm being completely truthful. At any given time, there are more horny guys than girls
Original post by richpanda
it's over boyos

[video="youtube_share;ny4xXBJUnBo"]http://youtu.be/ny4xXBJUnBo[/video]
[video="youtube_share;ny4xXBJUnBo"]http://youtu.be/ny4xXBJUnBo[/video]

on spread buddy boyo
Original post by richpanda
it's not though, I'm being completely truthful. At any given time, there are more horny guys than girls

:yawn:
Men can't say women's lives are easier until they have to push a child out of their vagina or be on the receiving end on a majority of sexism
Original post by loveleest
:yawn:

what? it's true.
Original post by super_kawaii
I've been labelled a misogynist many a time unfortunately, usually from so called brainwashed "feminists" who believe periods are a result of the patriarchy. I'd honestly give anything to have periods naturally-women who function normally have no idea how lucky they have it

I'd have thought that periods were one of the few things women *don't* like about being women? hm
Reply 53
Original post by Laurasaur
Life isn't easy for anybody.

Life is relatively easy for me.
Original post by BubbleBoobies
I'd have thought that periods were one of the few things women *don't* like about being women? hm

he/she wants it cause they want to be/experience life as a women.
real women don't like them.
Original post by BubbleBoobies

Depends on the woman-some women do get horrible period pains which they understandably want to stop. However it's horribly stressful not having periods for no medically obvious reason. Not having periods damages your body beyond repair and for me that's a terrifying thought.

Original post by alkaline.
he/she wants it cause they want to be/experience life as a women.
real women don't like them.

I want them because I want to be healthy. I'm sorry that and the fact that I'm already a real woman offends you
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Biryani007
Yep..

Your eyebrows are fleeky:love:
Original post by queen-bee
Labour aswell

Both men and women have **** to deal with in life
"As well" is TWO ****EN WORDS.

*ahem* sorry, that really bugs me.

Anyway the OP is on drugs, ignore him. Any woman, however fat and ugly she is, isn't going to want to have hundreds of horny knobheads flocking around her trying to give her the D. That's not an easy thing about life. It sounds like torture.
Original post by Tootles
"As well" is TWO ****EN WORDS.

*ahem* sorry, that really bugs me.

Anyway the OP is on drugs, ignore him. Any woman, however fat and ugly she is, isn't going to want to have hundreds of horny knobheads flocking around her trying to give her the D. That's not an easy thing about life. It sounds like torture.

Oh,apologies :wink:

Some people might actually like all that attention and feed off of it :dontknow:
even a fat 3/10 has hundreds of thirsty, starved men at her behest

No, she doesn't.

I would rather be a woman than a man, but that doesn't mean life is easy.

Quick Reply

Latest