Haha can you cook at all?
Original post by Rhythmical
Haha can you cook at all?

Pfft of course I can!

Spoiler

Original post by TheOtherSide.
Pfft of course I can!

Spoiler

Same here! Except I can't bake cakes and I can make scrambled eggs on toast if that counts. Hope my future husband can cook!
Same here! Except I can't bake cakes and I can make scrambled eggs on toast if that counts. Hope my future husband can cook!

Sorry to interrupt - my cooking knowledge is terrible! My mum said she'll try to give me cooking lessons in the summer :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Sorry to interrupt - my cooking knowledge is terrible! My mum said she'll try to give me cooking lessons in the summer :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not at all. Seems like we all can't cook :tongue: and aww what will you be making?
Not at all. Seems like we all can't cook :tongue: and aww what will you be making?

Haha :rofl:
Urmm no idea:dontknow:tbh if I have a recipe and loooooaaaaadddsss of time then it turns out quite well (if I may say so myself :tongue:) but when I need to do it in a reasonable time frame, that's where the main problem lies - with a recipe! Without it I just don't have a clue:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha :rofl:
Urmm no idea:dontknow:tbh if I have a recipe and loooooaaaaadddsss of time then it turns out quite well (if I may say so myself :tongue:) but when I need to do it in a reasonable time frame, that's where the main problem lies - with a recipe! Without it I just don't have a clue:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw I bought so many cookery books ages ago but I never use them. In Easter I did some cooking but it was mediocre.
Aw I bought so many cookery books ages ago but I never use them. In Easter I did some cooking but it was mediocre.

Ohh I never have any interest in cookery books :tongue: that's great- and maybe by summer it'll be good and then really good then amazing and...so on :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohh I never have any interest in cookery books :tongue: that's great- and maybe by summer it'll be good and then really good then amazing and...so on :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well they were on offer so :tongue: and I doubt it, I really can't cook. It's ok because I have a year before university to get my skills up.
Well they were on offer so :tongue: and I doubt it, I really can't cook. It's ok because I have a year before university to get my skills up.

Hahaha fair enough :tongue: awww have hope! My cooking skills aren't great, and probably worse than yours, but I still have hope.:yep: true! I'll be cooking like mad through all of sixth form, desperately hoping to improve :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha fair enough :tongue: awww have hope! My cooking skills aren't great, and probably worse than yours, but I still have hope.:yep: true! I'll be cooking like mad through all of sixth form, desperately hoping to improve :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lost all hope to be honest, it's not a major requirement because I'll live with people who can cook or I'll live on meal deals from the local supermarket haha. Start early, it can take ages to be a great chef.
Lost all hope to be honest, it's not a major requirement because I'll live with people who can cook or I'll live on meal deals from the local supermarket haha. Start early, it can take ages to be a great chef.

True hahaha meal deals are amazing :rofl: Indeed, summer will probably be the earliest I can be bothered to start tbh :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
True hahaha meal deals are amazing :rofl: Indeed, summer will probably be the earliest I can be bothered to start tbh :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I like the ones from Boots, the Tesco ones can be boring haha and you'll be on study leave which is a great time. Have you considered doing NCS?
I like the ones from Boots, the Tesco ones can be boring haha and you'll be on study leave which is a great time. Have you considered doing NCS?

Boots!? Never had that :tongue: I've only ever had the Tesco meal deal (and Sainsbury's once). True:yep: Hahaha nope - I didn't consider, it was a straight no :ahee: Did you do NCS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Boots!? Never had that :tongue: I've only ever had the Tesco meal deal (and Sainsbury's once). True:yep: Hahaha nope - I didn't consider, it was a straight no :ahee: Did you do NCS?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing it this year and we learn to cook so it is a big fat YES from me! And yeah Boots do them, I like their Shapes crisps.
I'm doing it this year and we learn to cook so it is a big fat YES from me! And yeah Boots do them, I like their Shapes crisps.

Ooh have fun. Hahaha wow, that'll definitely be handy :biggrin: I see, I'll have to look out for them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ooh have fun. Hahaha wow, that'll definitely be handy :biggrin: I see, I'll have to look out for them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I still have my doubts, I don't know if I want to go or not?
I still have my doubts, I don't know if I want to go or not?

Oh how come?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its a lot going on for three weeks.

Same here, if I ever get married :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll be too busy in the summer to get cooking lessons :cry2:

Quick Reply

Latest