The Student Room Group

AS exams revision help

I am sitting in 6 AS maths modules soon (c1,c2,s1,d1,fp1,m1). I have been doing past papers for each modules and achieved As, but I am worrying that I cant get the top grades in the exam.. Other than past papers, what can I do to help me achieve top grades ?
Original post by alesha98
I am sitting in 6 AS maths modules soon (c1,c2,s1,d1,fp1,m1). I have been doing past papers for each modules and achieved As, but I am worrying that I cant get the top grades in the exam.. Other than past papers, what can I do to help me achieve top grades ?

I'm assuming you've done soloman papers?
Reply 2
Original post by Slowbro93
I'm assuming you've done soloman papers?

oh no i havent, what is soloman papers? is it like a harder set of papers? and where can i find it?
oh no i havent, what is soloman papers? is it like a harder set of papers? and where can i find it?

I think if you google it then you should be able to find them (or ask your teachers about them :smile: ) yeah, they are harder maths papers :yep:
Reply 4

Original post by Slowbro93
I think if you google it then you should be able to find them (or ask your teachers about them :smile: ) yeah, they are harder maths papers :yep:

You'll find them here - simply click on the "Solomon papers" under each module to access the set for that module. :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Zacken
You'll find them here - simply click on the "Solomon papers" under each module to access the set for that module. :smile:

Thank you so much

Quick Reply

Latest