The Student Room Group

Does it sound like this guy likes me or was just being friendly?

I met my friend's brother for the first time on Friday, and I admit that I was really attracted to him. He was very shy, but really sweet and friendly.
We were talking at the house and then in the club later when we went out, but he was still quite shy.
However, at one point in the night in the club I asked him if he wanted anything to drink as I was going to the bar, and he said no thank you, but that was kind, and then put his hand on my waist.
Later on, we were all thinking of going to a club, and he was asking me if I was going to be there and stuff.

Later on we got back to the house and I was staying over there. He picked up my blanket and wrapped it around him, and I thought he had mistaken it for his sister's, so I said in a nice and jokey way that it was actually mine.
He was like, no it's mine now, in a playful way, and wrapped it around him even more.

Does this sound like he might have been attracted to me too at all, or was he just being friendly? I was just quite surprised about these couple of things because he was quite shy and wasn't like that with everyone..
Original post by Anonymous
I met my friend's brother for the first time on Friday, and I admit that I was really attracted to him. He was very shy, but really sweet and friendly.
We were talking at the house and then in the club later when we went out, but he was still quite shy.
However, at one point in the night in the club I asked him if he wanted anything to drink as I was going to the bar, and he said no thank you, but that was kind, and then put his hand on my waist.
Later on, we were all thinking of going to a club, and he was asking me if I was going to be there and stuff.

Later on we got back to the house and I was staying over there. He picked up my blanket and wrapped it around him, and I thought he had mistaken it for his sister's, so I said in a nice and jokey way that it was actually mine.
He was like, no it's mine now, in a playful way, and wrapped it around him even more.

Does this sound like he might have been attracted to me too at all, or was he just being friendly? I was just quite surprised about these couple of things because he was quite shy and wasn't like that with everyone..

I think it is more than being friendly
(you in there:biggrin:)
Reply 2
Original post by ODES_PDES
I think it is more than being friendly
(you in there:biggrin:)

oh really? :smile: That' scool. the only problem is that he lives in another country :frown: lol
Original post by Anonymous
oh really? :smile: That' scool. the only problem is that he lives in another country :frown: lol

Then gutted
:frown:
Reply 4
Yep, too bad :frown: I was just so shocked, he was my brother's friend and was younger than us, so shy and all and then he put his hand around my waist, lol
Reply 5
friend's brother I mean* lol
Reply 6
He sounds interested! :wink:
He seems to have warmed to you very quickly
Reply 8
Thanks for the replies! :smile: I messaged him saying that it had been lovely to meet him and I hoped he'd enjoyed his time here ,and he replied saying likewise and that we'd hopefully see each other again if he comes back again at some point :biggrin:
Reply 9
I just replied saying I hope so...... do you think it's completely dead? He lives in France :frown:
where to take it from here? I mean, is thre any point in keeping the convo going or?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending