The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm basically my older sister (25) and younger brother's (13) best friend. They're not even as close to each other as they are me individually.
I love both my siblings :love:
Isn't anyone else selfish like me and worried about their access to the family gold?
Original post by Awesome Genius
Isn't anyone else selfish like me and worried about their access to the family gold?

No because i have my own gold and they have theirs and the rest will be split evenly
I love my siblings, sure I'm a little protective over my brothers. My sisters and i get on. We don't really care about what we are going to get from parent (mothers divorced).

I have an older sister.

When I was younger, me and my sister kinda hated each other and would fight a lot, but that didn't mean that we would completely ignore each other.

We're both at university now, and me and my sister don't have any problems anymore and we have a lot more conversations now :smile:

Even if we had hated each other when we were young, I would still stick up for her because she is my sister after all.
(edited 8 years ago)
1 brother 2 years younger than me as for love sometimes
I have an older sister who I cannot stand to be near... she is a control freak and a bully. I hate her so much if she came to me and said listen I have kidney disease and I need a new kidney to live will you give me your kidney and I would look her in the face and say FU
lol i told her about it, she was really freaked out tbh

she was more angry with me for sharing a picture of her to random strangers

but tbh i don't like her

*with :colonhash:
#awesomegenius :rolleyes:
He's a goon but obviously. No choice in the matter really family for you...
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
You evil thing.

:blush:

Latest