The Student Room Group

Part 2 portfolio size

Any advice on how many pages my portfolio should be when applying for part 2? I've been given a conditional offer, and they've requested an online portfolio. Right now, it's around 70 pages long, probably too much right?
Hey, I've had offers from Westminster, Manchester and Greenwich with a 45 page portfolio. I had an interview at the Bartlett today and took a 30 page portfolio. I'd say keep it comprehensive with all detail for every project. A neat, clean professional port is good, I usually had about 6 pages practice/ private work and divided the rest into university work. Hope this helps! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Charlaimee
Hey, I've had offers from Westminster, Manchester and Greenwich with a 45 page portfolio. I had an interview at the Bartlett today and took a 30 page portfolio. I'd say keep it comprehensive with all detail for every project. A neat, clean professional port is good, I usually had about 6 pages practice/ private work and divided the rest into university work. Hope this helps! :smile:

Hello mate,

I am having an interview with bartlett and greenwich too, did u have interview withWestminster as well?

Just wondering what did bartlett ask you with your interview.....mind sharing some tips haha?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3

Original post by Madlens
Hello mate,

I am having an interview with bartlett and greenwich too, did u have interview withWestminster as well?

Just wondering what did bartlett ask you with your interview.....mind sharing some tips haha?

Do you guys have any advice on what to include in my personal statement and how many characters it should be limited to? do you know of any examples of part 2 personal statements
Original post by theonelink
Do you guys have any advice on what to include in my personal statement and how many characters it should be limited to? do you know of any examples of part 2 personal statements

I did a different one tailored for each uni as the courses are quite different, often unis say 1 side of A4 is sufficient. Did you not send a personal statement to the uni who gave you a conditional offer following portfolio submission in your original post?
Reply 5
I did a different one tailored for each uni as the courses are quite different, often unis say 1 side of A4 is sufficient. Did you not send a personal statement to the uni who gave you a conditional offer following portfolio submission in your original post?

Not yet, the conditions I have yet to meet are a satisfactory personal statement and portfolio. They just gave me a conditional offer straight up, days after applying

Quick Reply

Latest