I think they are
South Africa
What do you think?

Good joke
Most tolerant countries are:
Great Britain
Germany
Greece .

These are tolerant because we choose to accept the needy people in this world. We open our hearts and minds to those who want our help and refuge. I'd say that Germany and Greece are probably more tolerant than Britain because they have done well above the call of duty with helping the worlds refugees. Britain needs to do a lot more, if we want more credibility and recognition.
Greece has even allowed Syrians to set up their own political party in Greece.
However we are far more tolerant than places like USA, Hungary and Australia who have done far too little to help refugees.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by LaMandarine
Good joke

Heard of Nelson Mandela?
Original post by Multiculturalism
Heard of Nelson Mandela?

Glad you asked, have you heard of this song?
[video="youtube;yC8qQE4Y2Js"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC8qQE4Y2Js[/video]
I think they are

South Africa
Brazil
Sweden
Canada
Germany

What do you think?

What do you mean/define as tolerant?
How do you measure it?
Original post by LaMandarine
Glad you asked, have you heard of this song?
[video="youtube;yC8qQE4Y2Js"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC8qQE4Y2Js[/video]

the comments under that video are a joy...also isn't that a white guy next to him?.....................
Original post by Drummerz
the comments under that video are a joy...also isn't that a white guy next to him?.....................

I don't even bother looking at the comments, but the accuracy of the song has been attested by many people who speak isiZulu.
The white guy was probably a fellow commie. Probably, no idea.
Reply 9
I would guess at Canada and the UK
Um lol? Are you being serious??????
Heard of Nelson Mandela?

You're so clueless :rofl:

You don't seem to be able to distinguish politicians from general society which is why you've listed Sweden and Germany as well. Canada is the only really tolerant nation on that list. Brazil is extremely intolerant due to poverty.
Um lol? Are you being serious??????

Moscow is quite intolerant but there are actually huge Muslim populations in the Russian federation which are not as discriminated. Still it is an intolerant country.
Reply 13
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
You're so clueless :rofl:

You don't seem to be able to distinguish politicians from general society which is why you've listed Sweden and Germany as well. Canada is the only really tolerant nation on that list. Brazil is extremely intolerant due to poverty.

Yes Canada a land where you can be banned from the Internet for 3 years for having a different opinion, really tolerant.
Heard of Nelson Mandela?

The mass murdering, communist terrorist?
Yeah, I have tonnes of Russian friends who board at my school. I showed them this comment. They laughed.

Ridiculous assumption.

South Africa

Here's the current South Africa President singing 'Kill the Boer' :smile:

[video="youtube;6fzRSE_p1Ys"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys[/video]
Original post by Drummerz

That 'white guy' is Ronnie Kasrils - a Jewish communist. He probably wouldn't consider himself to be 'white'.
Reply 18
Russia? Tolerant? How are they showing their tolerance exactly by sending troops to Ukraine to fight the legal government? How tolerant is Russia to media that portrays a different opinion to the one of Kremlin's, considering those journalists who dare to criticise Putin end up 'missing' or killed (Mr. Nemtsov) by 'unknown' criminals.

If they are so tolerant, why do they need their state security agents in Eastern Europe?

Oh, and with regard to the LGBT. There is a TV programme in Russia called "Okkupai Pedofilya", (Eng. "Getting rid of Pedophilia) which is basically finding homosexuals, abducting and in rare cases, killing them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpmhCZ1YSgk (WATCH WITH CAUTION, MATURE CONTENT)
(edited 8 years ago)
Canada
Great Britain
Germany

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending