The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Awesome Genius
image.jpg

I was trying to get to Reading but I went too far and now I've ended up in some place called Wales. There are lots of sheep and a lot of grassy areas.

What am I supposed to do here?

Breacon Beacons or something is supposed to be cool
Reply 2
Dont know, this is just a suggestion but turn around and Drive back the way you came and go to Reading?

:h:
My family are from Wales haha ! Its a lovely place :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by evalilyXOX
My family are from Wales haha ! Its a lovely place :smile:

Pembrokeshire? The only beautiful place in Wales.
Original post by BicepPeak
Pembrokeshire? The only beautiful place in Wales.

They are from Rhondda and Cardiff :smile:
go to the nearest pub and say "Ti'n Goc Oen" ... that means Hello Everyone :borat:

it is a good idea to order a pint of beer from the barman: "Mae dy fam yn llyfu cociau mul"
(edited 8 years ago)
Why Reading? come and say hello.
Reply 8
Go into a pub and shout ' You all like to get intimate with sheep'

Spoiler

Hmm there an awful lot of spelling mistakes in this place. I know that there were some issues with schools in Wales but I did not realise the situation is this bad. The whole first paragraph here is totally incomprehensible.

image.jpg

Anyway I refused to pay the 30p.
Urgh, North Wales :colonhash:
Strange how you are making a thread about it. Are you sitting beside your car on the road and asking TSRians for help and advice. Sad times man :colonhash:
Hmm there an awful lot of spelling mistakes in this place. I know that there were some issues with schools in Wales but I did not realise the situation is this bad. The whole first paragraph here is totally incomprehensible.

image.jpg

LOOOOOOL, I laughed :toofunny: :toofunny:
Original post by Hamoody
Strange how you are making a thread about it. Are you sitting beside your car on the road and asking TSRians for help and advice. Sad times man :colonhash:

Yup that's exactly what I did- I consider it a Privlege to be able to share my thoughts on things with so many people.

I think the sad, feeble people that are around to comment on others' "sadness" are catestrophically more sad than the people who just have the confidence to do whatever they want :smile:
image.jpg

I was trying to get to Reading but I went too far and now I've ended up in some place called Wales. There are lots of sheep and a lot of grassy areas.

What am I supposed to do here?

About 120 miles south and we can meet!

Yay!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have spotted some Welsh cows. They look very different to my cows back in India.

image.jpeg
Yup that's exactly what I did- I consider it a Privlege to be able to share my thoughts on things with so many people.

I think the sad, feeble people that are around to comment on others' "sadness" are catestrophically more sad than the people who just have the confidence to do whatever they want :smile:

First things first; it's privilege and not "privlege" and it's catastrophically and not "catestrophically" :yep:

Secondly, these sad, feeble people prefer not to talk about everything they do online. Ffs one day there'll be a thread on here about someone going on and talking about how they went to shi* and then describing it's quality too :colonhash:

image.jpg

I once held a door open for a Welsh girl and a foul sound came from her mouth, how rude of her I thought.

I later found out she said thank you.
Original post by Hamoody
First things first; it's privilege and not "privlege" and it's catastrophically and not "catestrophically" :yep:

Secondly, these sad, feeble people prefer not to talk about everything they do online. Ffs one day there'll be a thread on here about someone going on and talking about how they went to shi* and then describing it's quality too :colonhash:

You been taking lessons from Hydeman?

Are you his protégé? :beard:
Original post by Hamoody

Don't worry, whether or not people listen take any notice of you really depends on who you are. This mechanism and it's lack of attention for minions stops there from being too many threads :smile:

Latest