The Student Room Group

What is your ideal height for a partner

Comment below your own height, your preferred height for a partner and the reason why.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
My own height is 5'8''
I'd prefer a guy that's 6'4''
the reason being, imo 8 inches is the perfect height difference, its large enough that the girl feels feminine and can wear heels but not so large that kissing and sex becomes difficult.
Probably 5'10"/11 actually. I'm 5'6" and I don't like having to look up or tip toe to kiss a dude who's like 6'2". Plus I don't like feeling small. Also if I wear heels with someone of my preferred height we're just about the same height which is nice :smile:
I'd prefer them to be the same height or taller than me and I'm 5'6/7
5 feet 7 and I don't care, shouldn't matter if you like each other enough. I been out with people shorter and taller than me.
5"0 to 5"3

I like shorter girls. But being taller than that isn't a dealer breaker
I'm 6'3, my ideal girlfriend would be 5'9 / 5'10. Though it doesn't bother me that much.
6'3", preferred height is 5'4"-5'8".
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8
I'm 6ft and about 5'6 is pretty pefect, smaller than me, but quite tall for a gal.
6'1. Mmm. 5'10 or shorter is nice. Probably 5'7.
5'7; not really bothered about it much, but it wouldn't be great if she was more than a couple inches taller than me.
I'm 5 ft 3, and 6ft - 6ft 3. I have liked shorter guys in the past though, like 5 ft 6 - 8, but generally am more attracted to taller guys.
It doesn't bother me too much but if i could actually choose, i would go for 6'1".
I'm 5'7" and this would mean i could still kiss them without having to stretch or crane my neck too much, but could still wear heels and be shorter than them :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Anything 5'4 or above.

If they're shorter than that I struggle to hear them, and it's just not practical.
5' 8'', 5' 2-5'' enough to mean that i am the tall one even if she wears tall heels
Reply 15
5'5" and around 5'0-5'5" I guess is ideal, but it isn't of major concern to me. girlfriend is 5'4"
Why, well I'd rather them not be taller than me and I'm sure they would rather the same
(edited 8 years ago)
Under 6 foot. About 5 foot 10 preferably but height isn't a deal breaker for me.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Male
5-11

Ideal Female height 5-0 to 5-7
I am 5'3. 5'10 is ideal height.
Reply 19
I'm 5'3 and would prefer my partner to be a similar height to me, or a bit taller (so I guess from my height up to 5'8 or something). I don't really mind though :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending