The Student Room Group

Thousands of Muslims flooded the streets of London to condemn terrorism...

"When thousands of Muslims took to the streets of London for an annual March against terrorism, the double standard surrounding Muslim related events and reports was revealed once more. As the majority of mainstream media outlets serve corporate interests, bias reporting of controversial topics—particularly Muslims and the terror threat—has become a troubling and pressing issue."

- http://anonhq.com/media-bias-london-muslims-march-isis-goes-unreported-mainstream-media/

- TEEHEE. CYA
A thread had been made about this (or a similar muslim anti-ISIS march) a few months ago on this forum.
I'm waiting to see Muslims on the streets protesting in the name of LGBT and women's rights in Islamic countries.
Taqiyya - 'There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.'
Arbaeen, is a Shia Muslim tradition to mark the anniversary of seventh-century social justice leader Imam Husain.

so not organised to protests against islamic terrorism but a regular tradition with a bit of 'No True Scotsmen' thrown in.
Excellent
Members flooded the streets of London, holding signs that read: “Islam promotes human rights” and “terrorism has no religion,”:clap2:

So much that most Muslim countries refused to sign Human Rights legislation as it want against Islam

Jesus it's offensive how these people think we are so stupid we believe the nonsense they spout
Reply 7
Was waiting for the anti Muslim squad to come here and put down a positive that Muslims were trying to do.
Original post by PrincessZara
"When thousands of Muslims took to the streets of London for an annual March against terrorism, the double standard surrounding Muslim related events and reports was revealed once more. As the majority of mainstream media outlets serve corporate interests, bias reporting of controversial topics—particularly Muslims and the terror threat—has become a troubling and pressing issue."

- http://anonhq.com/media-bias-london-muslims-march-isis-goes-unreported-mainstream-media/

- TEEHEE. CYA

I could have sworn you posted this link several months ago.

Are you really who you say you are?
Reply 9
Original post by KingBradly
I'm waiting to see Muslims on the streets protesting in the name of LGBT and women's rights in Islamic countries.

Meh. I bet Christians or any other religious groups wouldn't do that. It took members of LGBT themselves to protest for a change - same with women's rights, most of the protesters were women.
Original post by BaconandSauce
Arbaeen, is a Shia Muslim tradition to mark the anniversary of seventh-century social justice leader Imam Husain.

so not organised to protests against islamic terrorism but a regular tradition with a bit of 'No True Scotsmen' thrown in.

On top of that, I don't see why a march carried out by Shia Muslims is meant to vindicate extremist Wahhabism, which is what is posing a danger to the UK.
Original post by KingBradly

Wondering if the Muslims protesting, extended their condemnation and opposition to the parts of Islamic scripture and role models (Muhammad and the Sahaba), that gives rise to and justifications, to what many in Britain consider to be reprehensible beliefs and actions? i.e. enslaving captives men, women and children, sex slavery, human trafficking, cruel and unusual punishments, contempt for disbelievers, homophobia, persecution of vocal apostates/critics of Islam, gender/religious discrimination and so on... (Bearing in mind, how dear many Muslims hold their scripture and role models)

Quick Reply

Latest