Let's stay positive guys..SUCCESS

Refreshinly positive? Hahahahahah
I love that.
Lets kep the spirit alive!
Original post by Teeyamz
Tnx @ Kuchikau God bless You Too

amen.
Reply 382
I emailed James Fox of Newcastle University and He informed me that I am a reserve candidate. So if you are not sure just email your nominating agency.
Original post by Birdee
I emailed James Fox of Newcastle University and He informed me that I am a reserve candidate. So if you are not sure just email your nominating agency.

hmmmmmm
Newscatle Wahala.

Kep calm till 30th.
Original post by Mustapha_
We are refreshingly positive...
Herriot Watt hurrah..
Anyone nominated with Herriot Watt???

Let's stay positive guys..SUCCESS

Mustapha, do you know if Heriot-Watt is out with the nominations yet?
Reply 385
Original post by Mimiszz
Only 2 award will be given for the applicant of University of Reading! There will be a huge competitor! Good luck guys! All the best. Keep praying, all is well :smile: Anyone here applied for University of Reading?

Patiently awaiting Reading as well
Original post by Mustapha_
Actually I know of a guy who got the scholarship having only submitted one reference. Before GOD makes the unqualified qualified the unqualified need to ensure they have done their best and nothing but their BEST and that boils down to sealing all those loopholes in your application.(on a light note though)

I wish you all success as we keep on waiting for the final selection. How many nominations did Strathclyde have by the way?

Yes, I got confirmation from a Uni after only 1 reference submission. But better safe than sorry.
Reply 387
Original post by kuchikau
Could this be fallacy?

Yes it is! only 2 award will be given. There sure will be a huge competitor!
Reply 388
Original post by fembas
Patiently awaiting Reading as well

What course are you applying?
Reply 389
Original post by Mimiszz
What course are you applying?

Environmental pollution
Reply 390
Any one waiting on Southampton?
What are the criteria for nominating agency to decide on the final shortlisting of applicants?
Reply 392
hank you for your application for a Commonwealth Shared Scholarship. I regret to inform you that, following a rigorous selection process, your application was unsuccessful. The funding attracts a large number of applications for a limited number of awards, so therefore many strong applications are unsuccessful.

If you have been made an offer to study at the University of your choice, you may wish to contact the relevant Postgraduate Admissions team to see if there is any alternative funding available.

This message has been automatically generated by the EAS on behalf of University of Reading.

Does anyone else get same email like this??? Does this mean, i am not successful of getting the award???
Reply 393
Original post by Mimiszz
hank you for your application for a Commonwealth Shared Scholarship. I regret to inform you that, following a rigorous selection process, your application was unsuccessful. The funding attracts a large number of applications for a limited number of awards, so therefore many strong applications are unsuccessful.

If you have been made an offer to study at the University of your choice, you may wish to contact the relevant Postgraduate Admissions team to see if there is any alternative funding available.

This message has been automatically generated by the EAS on behalf of University of Reading.
Does anyone else get same email like this??? Does this mean, i am not successful of getting the award???

Have you checked your EAS page? Confirm if Reading is still there or whether it has been deleted
Reply 394
Original post by fembas
Have you checked your EAS page? Confirm if Reading is still there or whether it has been deleted

Yes it has been deleted. And luckily i have remaining courses apply for Reading. Just hope for the best!
Reply 395
Original post by Mimiszz
Yes it has been deleted. And luckily i have remaining courses apply for Reading. Just hope for the best!

Keep the hope alive bro
Reply 396
Hello guys, its been nice following this thread. Congrats to those already nominated.
Did any one apply to the University of Southampton?
Gud Mornn to yal, Plz we r togeda in dis, if anybody gat more dan one nomination shud pls decline and just accept one, just to help dos dat r on reserve especially wen such a reserve is in Dis forum. I knw we all av preferenc buh we shud pls decline to dos dat we knw dia reserves who applied for same course as we. I bliv no greater favour could beat dis tnk U all and all D best as we sojourn into D final Week of an important part of our Destiny.
Reply 398
Original post by Teeyamz
Gud Mornn to yal, Plz we r togeda in dis, if anybody gat more dan one nomination shud pls decline and just accept one, just to help dos dat r on reserve especially wen such a reserve is in Dis forum. I knw we all av preferenc buh we shud pls decline to dos dat we knw dia reserves who applied for same course as we. I bliv no greater favour could beat dis tnk U all and all D best as we sojourn into D final Week of an important part of our Destiny.

Original post by Teeyamz

nice one bro. good morning
Reply 399
Original post by Teeyamz

@teeyamz I concur with you.Let's help each other if you have more than one nomination help the other fellows.For example if there is a fellow for Applied Econ who will receive nomination before me and already has other nominations I would request him/her to consider...Thanks and wish you all the best

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending