The Student Room Group

What is your ideal height for a partner

Scroll to see replies

Somewhere between 4'8" and 6'6" would be preferable, but since I know that's quite a limited range, I'm open to others too
Original post by Anonymous
Comment below your own height, your preferred height for a partner and the reason why.

dunno but short very short....

Reply 22
I'm 6'4 and would prefer my partner to be around 5'7/5'8
Comment below your own height, your preferred height for a partner and the reason why.

10ft

Posted from TSR Mobile
5'10 < h < 6'4

Well my sister is practically 5'8 so a couple pf inches taller is nice to avoid awkwardness with the family lol

And I like tall people :h:

I'm 5'3 myself smh
Original post by Alexion
Somewhere between 4'8" and 6'6" would be preferable, but since I know that's quite a limited range, I'm open to others too

A height range that includes my height. We should date. :tongue:
Original post by Alexion

very funny...
Reply 27

close to 6ft i'm 5'4 and I like to know if i wear heels he will still be taller than me. But my bf is like 5'10/11. Which I love.
Not too bothered. My boyfriend is only 5ft 9.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im 5,10 and my gf is 5,1. I like her because she's light and so I can pick her up which makes things so much more fun in bed. :biggrin:
5"9, i'm 5"8
Original post by Changing Skies
Not too bothered. My boyfriend is only 5ft 9.

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol "only" :lol: I thought that was average
Original post by BubbleBoobies
lol "only" :lol: I thought that was average

I think it's just below average? :tongue:
Original post by Serine Soul
5'10 < h < 6'4

Well my sister is practically 5'8 so a couple pf inches taller is nice to avoid awkwardness with the family lol

And I like tall people :h:

I'm 5'3 myself smh

So she's 5'7"? :giggle:
I'm 5'7 male so I like girls that are 5'-5'6 preferably. 5'3-4 is probably my ideal height.
I'm 5'1 so anyone above 5'10 would be way too tall :/
Reply 36
6'2 is the perfect height for me, my guy is that height :h: I'm 5'3
I don't care about a girl's height, honestly not something I think about
Im 6ft 1 , prefer the girl to be around 5ft 6 so she can wear heels & still be shorter :biggrin:
Same height :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending