The Student Room Group

should i wait for a relationship?

i cam currently in my firs year of college and wondering if its a good idea to get into a relationship now, or should i just wait till university.
what are your opinions?
Original post by cane12345
i cam currently in my firs year of college and wondering if its a good idea to get into a relationship now, or should i just wait till university.
what are your opinions?

Do you like anyone right now? Dont get into a relationship just to be in a relationship. If you like someone go for it.
I'm not in college atm but I have friends who are and a few of them are in relationships that are going strong. It just depends on who you meet and whether you can strike a healthy balance between studies and a relationship. :smile:
I'd say wait. I think one of the problems with getting into a relationship now, is that A Levels can take up a lot of time, and if you do get into a relationship then chances are you may go to different Universities after college or not be accepted which would put a strain on a relationship.
I personally feel relationships in High School are a bad idea.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by cane12345
what are your opinions?

Relationships in high school aren't a good idea from personal experience and definitely not in first year of college. You'll meet so many more people at university, so don't try to get into a relationship just to be in one.

Quick Reply