He is a ****ing sculpture!! What a beauty :colondollar:
Attachment not found
Reply 22
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I thought you said "How do Asian boys get hard?" :laugh:

:rofl:

That's exactly what I though Lool
Please make a trip up to Bradford. ill be happy to show you about :lol:
Why do you guys keep calling them rude boys?

I thought that term was used to describe Caribbean people.
Reply 25
Original post by Eternalflames
He is a ****ing sculpture!! What a beauty :colondollar:

Nooooo Imran Hashmi is absolutely beautiful 😍😍
Original post by ZuluK

He's alright, not on the hot level :lol:
Cos they wanna be like their "cuzzeh bros" init pal
OP isn't talking about orientals. They're talking about a specific type of South Asian (Pakistanis basically).
why is it such a problem to just call them "desi"? "south asian" can mean *so* many races. it can mean indian, pakistani, persian, turkish, indochinese (laosian/cambodian/vietnamese), etc - seriously
Original post by ZuluK

He is gorgeous js
*Mirpuri

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by noticemesenpai
The rude boys that sit on the back of the bus, tend to stare at every girl that walks by and blast music whilst they are walking or on the bus. Are doing a Level 1/2 in sports or business nut barely attend college, they stand outside of the college in groups.

I sit on the back of the bus and i passed my a levels
Original post by BubbleBoobies
why is it such a problem to just call them "desi"? "south asian" can mean *so* many races. it can mean indian, pakistani, persian, turkish, indochinese (laosian/cambodian/vietnamese), etc - seriously

Over here in Toronto we neverrrr say south Asian it must b a UK thing, they do call each other desi, but the rest of the people call them brown or by whatever they are Indian, Pakistani, banglawhatever.
Original post by sachinisgod
or we can refer them to just as Pakistani? Coz the vast majority of them fit the description stated by the OP

This sounds like a real genuine and unbiased opinion coming from an Indian 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xobeauty
Over here in Toronto we neverrrr say south Asian it must b a UK thing, they do call each other desi, but the rest of the people call them brown or by whatever they are Indian, Pakistani, banglawhatever.

Hey. I remember you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't even know man. They try and act all cool, next level swag sort of thing but in reality the only next level swag they're going to be getting a slap with a chappal.
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
This sounds like a real genuine and unbiased opinion coming from an Indian 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

He is right though.
Reply 38
Original post by Eternalflames
He's alright, not on the hot level :lol:

Original post by samina_ay
He is gorgeous js

He is gorgeous :colonhash: like Samina has said... Have you seen him and his body? And the way he talks omg 😩😩 soooo good!!
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well it would be silly to deny my statement coz everyone knows its true. Yeah you may see Indians that fit the 'wanna be rudeboy' category only in very tiny numbers in Southall and Birmingham but again that is a rare case. ( This is not a biased opinion it is observation) lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending